Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

*The ten agents fall* "OK, let's move. My Xatu is large in agitation attack, so even the slightesr foreign touch will cause chaos."

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Me: Right. Shadow let's go!
Shadow: Wea.
Jake: Hey you four aren't the only people here!

*Outside the base*
Mars: I'm getting really bored out here. I need something to do.
Van: Then how about a battle with me?
Mars: You again?!
Van: C'mon it'll be fun. If you win you get stay with those idiots.
Mars: And if I lose?
Van: Then you remain in ROUGE's cell for the rest of your life.
Mars: I'll take that risk. Bronzong go!
Van: Pathetic. Tyranitar attack!
Mars: Use Hypnosis!
Van: Tyranitar use Dragon Dance!

"Jirachi, what's that?" *Points to circular object*
Jirachi: "That's a inpenitrable sphere containing Petrel."
"Guys, should we dump the ball into a pond or something to get him out?"

*Puts on Oxygen Bag* "where are we going?"

Me: I don't know. It could be a trap.
Jake: He's right we can't really risk it. Although he could spill some secrets.
Me: Didn't think of that. Alright let's get him out.

"Everyone, I see a little dent in the ball. Xatu, make it a large target board." *Xatu makes the dent a target ball* "If you direct the attacks onto it, the ball will break. Meganium, Body Slam! Empoleon, Hydro Pump! Pikachu, Volt Tackle! Camerupt, Flamethrower! Jirachi, Flash Cannon! Finally Xatu, Psychic, all at the ball target!"

Me: Hey don't hog all the fun. Shadow use Ice Punch, Raichu use Thunderbolt, Infernape Close Combat, Shelgon Dragon Breath, Breloom Focus Punch and Azelf Confusion!
Jake: I'm just gonna use Entei. Entei Flare Blitz now!

*Outside*
Mars: (Perfect it's asleep now to set up.)
Van: That figures. Tyranitar use Stone Edge!
Mars: Bronzong use Stealth Rock!
Van: Your setting up for the rest of my team? How perdictable.

*The ball busts open and Petrel is seen with his legs crossed reading a news paper*
Petrel: "Oh dear! Ariana, I'm coming!" *He teleports away*
Xatu: According to my senses Joey, we need to bust through the wall on the right to reach her right away.
Gotcha. "Jake, can you break down the right wall please?"

Jake: Of course. Time to test my arm.
Me: Wait you haven't been using it at all?
Jake: Nope. I thought it was a trap before but now...
Me: Alright I get just punch down that wall.
*Jake punches the wall which crumbles*

Ariana: "You let THEM bust through?!? Oh dear, not good at all darling! Let's battle! Arbok, Murkrow, and Vileplume, let's go! Take down Joey!"
Petrel: "Koffing squad and Weezing, take down Jake and Tyler!" *5 Koffing and a Weezing appear*
"Please! I'll go a bit cynical and only use Jirachi!"
Jirachi: "I can take you out with my eyes shut!" *Shuts his eyes*

Me: Wow five Koffing and a Wezzing? This is gonna be easy. Shadow take them out with Icy Wind if you would.
Jake: Tch that's nothing Alakazam use Psychic.
*Outside*
Mars: Bronzong use Gyro Ball!
Van: Tyranitar wake up and use Stone Edge!
Tyranitar: Zzzzzzzz...
Van: This is ridiculos!

Jirachi: "ZZZ..." *Uses Psychic and Thunderbolt on the correct pokemon, making all of Ariana's pokemon faint*
Ariana: "What is wrong with you?"
Jirachi: "ZZZ..." *Cops teleport in on Ariana*
Ariana: "What the heck?!?"

OoC: BUMP! Come on guys!

"Wow joey your jarchi is doing all that in its sleep I would be scared if it was awake anyway where do we need to head to now."

"Giovanni and Archer. I can sense security traps, so we need to go spy on this. Anyone have any ideas?"
Jirachi: "ZZZ..." *Jirachi makes the cops disappear with Petrel and Ariana. He then accidently gives Giovanni's pokemon power in private*

Me: I think I've got one.
Jake: Alright then let's hear it.
Me: Alright first one of us could send one of our Psychic type Pokemon ahead and tell us where the traps are located. Then we move past the traps and send my Weavile to spy on them.
Jake: I like it but let's see if anyone else has a better idea.
Me: Eh easy come easy go.

"How about Xatu just gets rid of the building in general?"

Me: That's even better the my idea.
Jake: Alright go for it!

*Outside*
Mars: Bronzong finish Tyranitar with another Gyro Ball!
Van: Tyranitar wake up now and use Crunch!
Tyranitar: Tyranitar!
Van: Finally!

Xatu: Really? Okay! *The building vanishes with Giovanni and Archer gone with a note left behind*
"Let me read it..."
Note: "Haha Joey! I've escaped you, Archer being the only one of worth. We have freed all the teams from prison and met up with Cipher. Try to stop us; you never will.
~Giovanni"
Jirachi: "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! WHY I OUGHT TO..."
"Jirachi... What are you doing?" *Jirachi zooms off to Mt. Chimney* "JIRACHI!!! NO!!!" *Xatu makes Joey and his pokemon flash to Mt. Chimney*

Me: Time to follow them. Mars c'mon!
Mars: Okay I'm coming. Sorry but I got to finish this now... Hypnosis!
Van: No way...I can't...lose...Zzzzzz...
*Van falls to the ground asleep*
Jake: Quick Alakazam telport us to Mt. Chimney!
Me: How do you know they are their?
Jake: I have a gut feeling. Now do it Alakazam!
*In a falsh of blinding light the dissapear to Mt. Chimney*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back