Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Me: When did you beat Tate, Liza, Blaine, Pyrce and Candice?
Jake: Yeah I don't remeber seeing that happen. In fact I don't remeber seeing you at all.
Mars: Why did that officer do that. She didn't have to be so rude.
Me: I'm gonna head to Littleroot now if you don't mind.
Jake: Alright. Mars and I will meet you at Mossdeep's Pokemon Center when your done.
Me: Got it. Draco!
Draco: Dragonite!
Me: Take me to Littleroot Town if you would.
Draco: Dragonite.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Officer Jenny: "Here, Misty sent these from a prison cell. The four who escaped got rounded up." *Jenny hands 10 sets of the 7th gym badges* "Thanks!" *Sends the sets to everyone, then Teleports just north of Littleroot* "OK team, back to our roots. Let's roll."

OoC: Ah! Sorry, busy weekend. I'll be with Isa and Rudy.
IC: Samuel steps close to Isa and Rudy, waiting to see what Isa will do

Me: Hmmm. Guess I don't have to fight any of the Gym leaders there. Alright I'll stay for the last 4 Gym Leaders.
Jake: Great. Then let's head to the Gym.

"Come on lets go to the Sootopolis Gym leader."
*Looks down at the ground*
"Do you think I should train some more? I gonna need Croc and Flaff. I think they're under leveled for the gym battle."

In Sootopolis...
*Juan attaches a notice saying the gym is closed for now*
In Littleroot:
"Oh my god... 4 temples, each with one person... I got it. Xatu, use Psychic to figure out where Giovanni and the executives in the buildings. After that, Jirachi, please combine the buildings."

Me: Looks like it's closed for now.
Jake: That's a shame. I really wanted to fight the leaders.
Mars: How about we meet up with Joey for now?
Me: Good idea. Alright Draco let's head to Littleroot. C'mon guys.
Jake: Sweet! I get to ride on a Dragonite!
Mars: Same here.
*Jake, Mars and Tyler hope on Draco and leave for Littleroot*

*The buildings are combined with the leaders in the center* "Alright, let's go." *Joey sneaks inside*

OoC: BUMP! Come on people! I am not going to play my myself!

Me: Oh look there it is.
Jake: Wait what's with that weird building?
Mars: Looks like Team Rocket's hiding in it.
Me: Alright Draco land in front of the building.
*Draco lands and the three jump off*
Jake: Let's go. Joey's inside and so are the leaders of Team Rocket.
Mars: Right.
*They enter the building*

*Joey enters on Petrel's side* "Hmm... I see loads of Claydols... We may have to bust through them... Oh hey Tyler!"

Me: Hey Joey! Wow... that's a lot of Claydol. Anyway to get past them?
Jake: Well Claydol are Psychic Ground types.
Mars: Meaning Water, Grass, Ghost, Dark, Bug and Ice types should do the trick.
Me: Alright. Then let's get rid of them. Raichu, Shadow!
Jake: Torterra, Quagsire!

"Can you get Mars out of here? I fear her safety here. You don't see anyone following me, do you? Now, back off. Attacking is not needed. Xatu, make a pathway using Psychic to trap the Claydol behind Psychic walls."
Xatu: "TUTU!" *The wall is made*
"Great, let's go."

Me: Mars stay with Draco for now and Draco protect her at all cost.
Mars: Okay.
Jake: Torterra, Quagsire return.
Me: Raichu return.
*Tyler and Jake leave with Joey while Mars stays behind*

Jirachi: "We are two hallways away. Wait, is that darkness? Joey, hold me like a battering ram." *Joey does so* "FORE!" *Jirachi launches bursts of Thunderbolts, but attracts Team Rocket agents with the ROUGE uniform* "Oops, sorry!"

Me: That figures.
Jake: Ugh... where are Mars's Purugly and Bronzong when we need them.
Me: Good thing I kept Shadow out. Shadow use Icy Wind!
Shadow: Wea.

Team Rocket grunts 1-7: "WOH! JIRACHI!"
Jessie James, and Meowth: "So what? We saw Giratina."
"Jirachi, fire a Thunderbolt at them!"
Jirachi: "Yes sir! And Joey, we need to find where the leaders are at besides those four that are banded together."

Isa noticed Rudy was nervous.
"If I wanted to hurt you, I would have done it a LONG time ago."
She finishes the code and the ground startes to sink. She throws a small cup things with a strap.
"It may look stupid, but that is a breathing device."
She puts hers on, then starts sliding down with the ground.

Rudy picked up his Oxygen Bag, and says, "No worries, these are just like the ones on the plane."

Rudy waits for them to arrive at their destination.

Me: I have a bad feeling about this.
Jake: It's a Team Rocket base theirs gonna be something bad happening.
Me: No I mean I think their just leading us into a trap or something.
Jake: Good point. I wouldn't put it past them to lay a trap or two here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back