Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Me: Oh hey Jirachi.
Maxie: Now boy prepare to meet your end!
Me: (I can't just use one Pokemon. Groudon will just take them out one by one. Maybe...)
Azelf: (What's he thinking).
Maxie: What ever your planing you can just give up right now!
Me: Everyone attack Groudon with all you've got!

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

*Arceus fires up a Judgement. All the sudden, ALL of Hoenn turns white, with nothing visible*

"AHHHHHHH! I CAN'T SEE!"
Flaff:"Flaff!"
*Connor walks in random dicrections*

Isa turned to him and said with an awkward smile
"It's in my genes, lucky me..."
She turns away and jumps onto Draco, closer to the head than Rudy.
"Are you ready?" She says, now serious.

*The white goes away, returning vision to normal. Everywhere in Hoenn, you can see a giant Arceus, saying "PREPARE FOR JUSTICE!" as he unleashes Judgement onto the three beasts. At this time, the Groudon in Maxie's hands goes quickly into a clone stage, then fades away*

Isa turns to see the Arceus and immediately signals Draco to fly in the air. She heads straight for Littleroot.
Yup, that's my family...
Getting the Legendaries mad again...

As they land in Littleroot, Rudy questions Isa further.

"Do you have some sort of connection here?"

Not surprised by a giant Arceus image...
Huh.
Maybe the kid has something in him...

Isa jumps off, then answers Rudy's question.
"Not really...here..." She pauses "But, some of my...enemies did, and that is what we need to check out."
She walks quickly through the town and down the trail. She walks up to the lake.
"What you are about to see, will defy a lot of what you know about me, which isn't that much, by the way. Are you ready?"

"Judgement! Thats bad! Pidgeotto use fly and Flaff! Return!"

Rudy got excited. This girl had so much mystery, he wanted to uncover it.

"Yes, show me."

*Arceus launches the attack directly on the lake in Sootopolis. The lake explodes, but new, crystal clear water is put in. The three beasts lay on the ground, showing they are nothing but clones* "I knew it. That means they are still sleeping."
???: "Correct."
*Turns to see Archie* "You-"
Archie: "Yes, me. Can't believe you chased my underlings away. However, this time, you are mine. I've watched you get out of numerous traps. This is the end for you."
"Yeah, well-"
Jirachi: "STOP! I CANNOT STAND SAILORS!" *Jirachi uses Psychic and Flash Cannon on Archie*

Isa stepped on to the water, and walked...on top of it.
She appeared calm, and turned to Rudy.
"Before you ask, no. I am not Jesus."

Archie: "Gah! What's wrong you little thing?!?"
Jirachi: "Nothing at all, tehe!"
Archie: "Crobat, Mightyena, kill them!"
"Oh please, if anything, you will be dead! I almost killed Cyrus!"
Archie: "WHAT?!?!?"
"Jirachi, Empoleon, let's go!"

Me: Ummm what just happened?
Maxie: Good question. Oh I guess I'm done here. All Magma Grunts we're turning it in.
Courtney and Tabitha: Awwww.
Jake: Guess this ends our battle.
Tabitha: Yeah guess it does.
Mars: Well we're gonna find Tyler.
Courtney: You do that.
*Mars and Jake leave the area in search of Tyler*

Archie: "Mightyena, Crunch on that stupid star! Crobat, same thing!"
Jirachi: "STUPID?!?!? Why I ought to-" *Jirachi uses Flash Cannon at Mightyena's mouth and Psychic at Crobat's wings to break them*
"Empoleon, Surf and Ice Beam combo, now!" *Surf covers the two, then freezes the two in ice*

Rudy gasped at Isa walking on water. He immediately thought "Jesus" but she ruled that out.

"Wha- How can you do that?"

Mars: Tyler!
Me: Oh hey guys.
Jake: So did you find Maxie?
Me: He's over there.
Maxie: Sorry about what happened. I just wanted to help this planet of ours.
Jake: That sounds strangely familier.
Me: Well you could save the ocean or something.
Mars: Maybe since you like land so much you could plant a few trees.
Maxie: You kids are right. I'm leaving right now to help our planet!
Me: You do that. We're gonna help Joey.
Jake: Alakazam use Teleport!
Alakazam: On it.
Mars: So where is Joey again?
Me: Sootopolis I think.

"Ralts, please use Physic to show Rudy the way."
Ralts lifts up a pathway of stone, just under the water just to show that Isa had just walked upon the stone trail.
"Please let them down again."
The rocks drop again.
"Okay, just follow me, and we can get to our destination."

*Notices Tyler and company* "Over here! Help me stall Archie long enough so the cops can arrest him! Then, I'll arrest Maxie!"

Rudy breathed in a sigh of relief. "Boy," he muttered.

He followed Isa, not knowing what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back