Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Me: I don't think you'll have to worry about Maxie. He's changed now.
Jake: We can still help though.
Mars: Yeah!
Me: Shadow let's go!
Shadow: Weavile.
Jake: Alakazam give them a hand.
Alakazam: Yes sir.
Mars: Bronzong get'em now!
Bronzong: Bron!

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

"Still, at least send him to therapy. Plus, I don't trust him." *Hears the sound of a massive fireball flying over Sootopolis, with Maxie engraved in it* "See what I mean?!?"

They both go far down the trail, until they cannot see the land anymore. She squats down, and pushes her index finger into the ground, then stands back up.
"Your going to want to stand beside me for this."
She motions him over.

(Heh-heh. Watching Pokemon Ranger: Temple in the Sea, that's my excuse for all of the water-junk.)

Me: Why that little...
Jake: Save it. We gotta take out Archie.
Me: Alright then. Shadow use Ice Punch on Crobat!
Jake: Alakazam use Focus Blast on Mightyena!
Mars: Bronzong use Stealth Rock!

*Xatu stops the moves* "Guys, they are frozen in an ice block already. Hunt that twerp who ran into the cave!" *Chases after Archie*

Me: Oh alright. C'mon.
Jake: I hate this day.
Mars: You and the rest of us here.
Alakazam: Hey Weavile why did your trainer change your name?
Shadow: Guess he got tired of calling me Weavile after a while.
Bronzong: Guess that makes sense. We better follow our trianers into that cave.

Jupiter and Saturn: "Mars! You jump off of the hellhole of that team?"
Archie: "GAAAH!" *Archie falls down the ladder, Joey jumping down it with Agility*

Mars: So what if I did? There alot stronger then any ROUGE member and we know that.
Me: So she did the smart thing and joined us.
Jake: Since then she gained some friends that will suport her no matter what.
Mars: Yeah their right and to prove it I'll battle with Tyler against the two of you!

"Joey wait for me!"
*Swoops down on Pidgeotto and follows Joey*
"Flaff! Stop Archie! You too Croc"

Jupiter and Saturn: "Don't, we are with you if she is!"
Meanwhile...
*Joey holds Jirachi like a gun* "Against the wall, now!" *Picks up the phone to call the cops*

Me: Well that's a relief. So what do we do now.
Jake: Help Joey out. Although I think he and Jirachi are handling things just fine.
Mars: Let's just help him anyway.
Me: Good idea.

*Officer Jenny pushes Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Tyler, and Jake aside* "Excuse me, arresting the head of the second massive evil corportation this boy caught!"

Rudy steps closer to Isa, not knowing what to expect.

"She's been acting mysteriously. Is she going to murder me? Oh god, what am I doing?"

Sonya runs over to Joey..

"Joey whats going on!"

*Officer Jenny pushes Sonya over and puts handcuffs on Archie. She then runs away with him being dragged behind* "That, that is what is happening."

"YOU...."
Sonya calms down...
"You did not have to push me over..."
She dust herself off...She then looks at Officer Jenny then back at Joey..
"So whats next huh?"

"Me arresting Maxie." *Joey and his pokemon disappear instantly*

Sonya looks around at everyone...
"He must have teleported.."

Maxie: "I'm going to aim this one right at Joey-"
"STOP! I have arrested your rival, Archie!"
Maxie: "Magnificent, you joined us!"
"Nope." *Officer Jenny drops from the ceiling*
Officer Jenny: "There are two more, where is Tabithia and Courtney?"
?: "Right here, in handcuffs."
Officer Jenny: "Outstanding, Officer Jordyn!" *The 3 are carried away*

"Croc, Flaff return. Well shall we get going to the last Gym leader"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back