Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

"Jirachi, where are you?"
???: BOOM! *The valcano erupts as people are seen flying from a star body, flying towards Petalburg*
"JIRACHI!"
Jirachi: "Sorry Joey, threw the last one to Petalburg." *Everyone disappears*

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Mars: Okay I'm getting a little sick.
Me: From teleporting?
Mars: No of Team Rocket. Plus I can't seem to take my eyes off of that Jirachi.
Jake: Cause it's rare?
Mars: No because it's soooo cute!
Me and Jake: Do you have a shread of dignity in their still?

OoC: XD Have Jupiter join up with her. This can get really funny really fast! XD

They sink down through the water. Isa breaths calmly. As the downwards slope stopped, she turns to Rudy, and gives him a thumbs up. She swims into an underground cavern. It looks natural on the outside, but in the inside it appears to be underwater port. She turns to the side to see a series of buttons on the wall. She pushes in a few keys, and the room starts to drain out, letting them walk to the entrance.

"This used to be an old Aqua Base, before Aqua joined ROUGE. They used to be so creative..."
She walks into the entrance of the base of the cave.

OoC: Noted for later.

Archie, Giovanni, and Giovanni spinning in circles: "WHAT IS UP WITH THIS-" *They throw up*
Executives: "WHY IS JIRACHI MAKING A CARNIVAL OUT OF US?!?"
"Jirachi, keep it up! Throw them all in jail!"
Jirachi: "You got it!" *Every bad guy known disappears. Jupiter and Mars are deemed okay along with Red Eyes and Blue Eyes. The Eye duo then comes in*
Blue Eyes: "That Jirachi is SOOOO CUTE! And deadly..."
Red Eyes: "You can say that again."
Blue Eyes: "That Jirachi is SOOOO CUTE! And deadly..." *Red Eyes chuckles*

Rudy follows Isa down into the cavern, and suddenly, something odd strikes him.

"How does she know about this place? Granted, I only met her when I arrived in Petalburg, but something... does not feel right."

She calmly navigates through the twisted passageways, then she arrives at her destination. She bends down and picks up her axe. Then, she turns to Rudy and screams as she swings the axe through his neck an-
OoC: Jk, jk.....

Isa takes Rudy to the room control.
"It may seem cool that this place is just here alone. But what is even cooler is that..." She presses a series of buttons that seem to control the cavern. "...is that it's mobile."
The cavern starts to move.

Me: Aright since that's finished what should we do now?
Jake: Head to Mt. Pyre the remaining groups are their remember?
Me: Oh right well I just call Draco and...
Mars: Actually Jupiter and I want to head their with Joey and Jirachi.
Me: Why not. Joey is that okay with you?

OoC: Woah, aggiegwyn, woah

IC: Rudy stumbles as the cavern moves forwards. Temporarily, he becomes attracted to the landscape passing around him, when he remembers his seriousness. He asks, "How do you know of this place, Isa?"

Jirachi: "Them? I got rid of them 5 minutes ago with everyone else! We just have to go there to free the frightened leaders."
"Thanks Jirachi. I'll head off now." *Mars, Jupiter, and Joey vanish*
OoC: Final chapter coming up! After that, I will look to see if I can get a sequel.

OoC: I have bacon moments...
:D

I had to tell him eventually...
"Be...Because I used to be an agent for ROUGE. Before you start attacking me, please note that I said used to be."

Me: Well it's just you and me Jake. C'mon lets head to Mt. Pyre.
Jake: Alright I'm ready.
Me: Draco take us to Mt. Pyre would you?
Draco: Dragonite!
Azelf: Mind if I join you two?
Me: Alright Azelf come on out.
Azelf: Thanks partner.
Me: Time to go Draco.
*Jake and Tyler riding on Draco and Azelf leave for Mt. Pyre*

Jirachi: "Stop them Xatu." *Xatu stops Tyler and Jake* "We are going alone. Try to find Gabby and Ty about what Joey and everyone else did. Come on!" *The Jirachi image fades*

Me: Well guess we'd better find those two.
Jake: Question is where are they.
Azelf: Lets check by Fortree City.
Me: Good idea. Alright Draco lets head their.
*The four head to Fortree City in serach of Gabby and Ty*

Rudy's pupil dialated in rage. Something in his veins suddenly splurged forwards. His inside temperature skyrocketed, and he began to fume.

"You. You're a ROUGE agent!! That's how you know about this underground cavern! I should have known! Don't play your dirty little tricks! It was YOU that lured ROUGE to us every single time! You admitted it yourself! You're just dirty garbage!" Rudy spat out the last line, and years of pain began to burst forwards in one moment. He knew he had to catch himself, keep him from going over the deep end. but a primordial anger inside him boiled up, and he could no longer control himself.

He entered a moment of Great Sleep. Though he was awake, his common instinct was asleep.

"You're going to pay for every wrongdoing done by ROUGE!! Even if it means taking down this WHOLE UNDERGROUND CAVERN!!"

Rudy tossed out his Grovyle.

Mars: "Did you hear something Joey?"
"Yeah, just another Rudy tantrum."
Jupiter: "In that case, let's proceed." *The three enter the main cemetary area*

Me: Well we're here.
Jake: Great now let's get looking. I'll search by the Gym.
Me: You do that. Azelf and I are gonna check by Route 120.
Azelf: Great idea. I'll check in the tall grass there.
Jake: Alright see you guys later.
*Jake sprints twords the Gym*

Isa couldn't say that she didn't expect this, but there was no way she could fight Rudy without facing extreme guilt.
"Look Rudy, I know that they found us because of me. But, its only because I have a chip in my body that allows them to do so. I promise that what I am doing right now is against ROUGE. Why do you think that this place is abandoned?"

Me: Well guess we should get looking.
Azelf: Right. I'll check by the tall grass.
Me: You do that.
Gabby:(whispering) Oh my... look Ty it's an Azelf!
Ty:(whispering) You don't see to many of those around here that's for sure.
Gabby: Quick let's catch that thing and sell it to our boss.
Ty: I don't know. What if it belongs to someone?
Gabby: Oh c'mon what are the odds of...
Me: See either of them yet Azelf?
Azelf: No not over here. You find them yet?
Me: No but this bush looks pretty suspicious.
Ty: Told you.
Gabby: Excuse me young man.
Me: Yes?
Gabby: That Azelf wouldn't happen to be yours would it?
Me: Yep.
Ty: I told you Gabby.
Gabby: Now is not the time for this Ty. Quick get the camera ready.
Me: Wow I didn't think we'd find you here.
Gabby and Ty: You were looking for us?
Me: Yeah. Joey is gonna stop ROUGE at Mt. Pyre and he told me to find you two.
Gabby: Mt. Pyre? Why didn't you say so. C'mon Ty let's go!
Ty: I'm getting tired of this.
*Gabby and Ty leave the area*
Me: Jake let's meet at the Safari Zone I found Gabby and Ty.
Jake: Great. Where are they?
Me: Heading to Mt. Pyre. Now c'mon.
Jake: Alright I'll be right there. Sorry to cut our chat short Winona.
Winona: That's alright. Tell your friend I that Misty said hi.
Jake: Will do. Alright Alakazam let's head to the Safari Zone. Teleport!
*In a flash of light Jake dissapears*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back