Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

OoC: Sounds good to me.
Red: Saur return for now. Vui let's go!
Vui: Espeon!

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Espeon? Hmm... Guess I can do this. "Meganium, let's go! Sleep Powder!"

Red: Espeon use Psychic now!
Kate: This is where the battle get's intense.
Jake: Already?
Me: Yep. Dad always sends out Vui after Saur.

OoC: Keeping the pokemon on an even level.
Both Attacks hit!
Meganium loses 40%, Espeon sleeps.
In: "Good! Giga Drain, now!" *The Miracle Seed glows during the attack*

Red: I thought you would try that.
*Vui wakes up from it's nap with a Lum Berry*
Red: Now use Shadow Ball!

OoC: Both Attacks hit!
Meganium regains 10%, Espeon loses 20%. Meganium loses 30%.
Meganium: 40%
Espeon: 80%
In: "Sleep Powder once more!"

Red: Vui finish it with Psychic!
Kate: Well Maganium is probably out but Vui might be sleeping for a bit.
Jake: This battle just got started and already it's good.

OoC: Good day for the pokemon. It hits again!
Meganium faints after Espeon falls asleep.
Red is up 6-5.
In: "You did okay Meganium. Now, let's really get this going! Jirachi, let's go!" *Throws Jirachi a Chesto Berry. Jirachi wakes up*

Red: Go job Vui return for now. Alright Blue... this is for you. Charizard go and use Fire Blast!
Charizard: Char!

"Oof! Return! Camerupt, let's go!"

Red: Charizard use Dragon Pulse on Camerupt!
Charizard: Char!
Me: Well this is getting good.
Jake: Yeah Joey's having a really hard time keeping up with Red while Red keeps his cool.
Kate: That's how dad was when he was a trainer.

OoC: Camerupt loses 20%.
In: "Oh yeah? Rock Slide Earth Power combo! Lay that Earth Power on the Rocks when they hit!"

Red: Charizard use Air Slash and stop that combo then follow up with another Dragon Pulse!
Jake: Wow your Dad's using a combo of his own. I didn't know how good he was.
Kate: He still is that good.
Me: I can't wait to face my own father in a heated battle like this one!

OoC: Camerupt goes down to 20%. With that rock type move and Earth Power hitting only Charizard's fire, Charizard faints.*
Red and Joey are tied 5-5
Camerupt: 20%
Espeon: 80%
Everyone else: Full health
In: "Looks like we are docking, but this is too interesting to pass up! Return Camerupt! And Red, keep in mind that I am a star Contest Coordinator. All I need to do is win at the Grand Festival."

Red: I'm not forgetting that. Although now it's time to get my game face on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQPnGksMFtA
Me: Great now he's serious.
Jake: Isn't that a good thing?
Kate: Normally but not on this boat is it good.
Red: Blastoise use Hydro Cannon!
Blastoise: Blast!

OoC: Invalid move, no pokemon out.
In: "Well, take this Mr. Blastoise! Pikachu, Thunderbolt now!"

Red: Blastiose return. Saur let's go!
Saur: Zzzzz.
Red: Right I forgot he was sleeping.
Me and Kate: That figures.

"This is not your lucky day. Pikachu, Fly up now!"

Sonya walks up to where everyone else is. She thinks to herself....

"This looks like a heated battle. I should watch it."

She idly stands there watching Red and Joey Duke it out.

Samuel starts crying. "My parents... Are they ok?" he says to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back