BW/BW2 A Pokemon Colosseum for BW? We All Hope So!!

Should They Make One?

• Heck Yes!

Votes: 73 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
It would be cool if on the DS mode you could play mini-games like the lickytung one and you have to unlock it with points or something :)

~Blastoise91~

runeon12 said:
Yes, it would be beast, but I doubt it would happen due to the fact that they've never though of it. I wish it would happen, though :(.

Maybe we should write a letter or something

love the idea about the b/w legends playing an important role but i hope its not the same as in b/w. the only thing id add to the graphics is making shadow pokemon look kinda like lugia did in xd.

frostwind said:
love the idea about the b/w legends playing an important role but i hope its not the same as in b/w. the only thing id add to the graphics is making shadow pokemon look kinda like lugia did in xd.

Oh yeah that would be cool! Would they just make them all purple like lugia shadow or different colors?

~Blastoise91~

perhaps. or atleast a shadowy aura. i have a lot of ideas actually(want to be a video game designer). itd just be cooler, easier, and special to see shadow pokemon look evil. how would legends tie in?

I hope you ARE a part of Cipher in whatever the next Colosseum would be, and you catch Pokemon that cannot be made Shadow, maybe called Superpure Pokemon? Just the same mechanics as the previous games, except you work for Cipher. THAT would be interesting.

wasnt wes part of it? what if you are part of cipher and another team has the same goals? it wouldnt be like magma and aqua since itd be competition for control over a region.
another part is what if you were a double agent having to become more and more infamous to pass along information?

blastoise91 said:
Oh yeah that would be cool! Would they just make them all purple like lugia shadow or different colors?

~Blastoise91~
Did you notice that on Shadow Lugia his things around his eyes were spiked not round like normal Lugia?

i did. maybe to add a little more evil flare to it. i wonder what tje storyline would be like.

That would be nice but whose to say nintendo wont cheap out and give us just stale action and absolutely no Rpg mode?Honestly I was extremely dissapointed by the time PBR came out.

i think everyone was. hopefully will get its wifi and add that to a new coliseum game. i hate pbr so much.

Yes, yes, yes! I really like the Shadow Pokémon storyline and I was disappointed at how PBR turned out to be. The only reason I liked about that game was the Wi-Fi and the dress-up feature.

GroudonKing said:
Yes, yes, yes! I really like the Shadow Pokémon storyline and I was disappointed at how PBR turned out to be. The only reason I liked about that game was the Wi-Fi and the dress-up feature.

Ahmen

why would you want that? prepare for a lot of hate. not from me but 99 percent of all people hated it if they had played xd before. it was such a step backwards and with a few changes (in the before pages) it could be even more amazing.

Card Slinger J said:
I'd rather have a sequel to PBR than Colesseum for the 5th Gen.
How would you make a sequel to PBR? That game has absolutely NO story. Just battle, battle, battle, nothing else.

Back