• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~UPDATED!~{W}Absol G,Luxray G Lv.X~{H}Come Take A Look!~

Bump+Updates!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~UPDATED!~{W}Absol G,Luxray G Lv.X~{H}Come Take A Look!~

Please CML for

1x Bottom Half of KGL
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Heatran Lv.X (Tin)

sure thing

@Project696: I didn't really see anything that I'm intrested in atm, but if I decide I want something from you I'll be sure to post on your trade thread.

@welcomhihihi: Great, I'll PM you.

1st Bump of the week!

CML for promo Rhyperior X and Blaziken FB.

What do you have from my wants? Do you have any Absol G?

2nd Bump of the week!

Please CML for level max

I don't really want to trade you just a Level Max. Is there anything else you're intrested in? LMK thanks.

Well im also interested in 2 pokegear and luxuray ball.

@Darkvoid57: I kind of like your:
1x Laturn Prime
1x Bottom Half of PDL

Those are only small wants. Do you mind making me an offer? And also, do you have anything from my wants? Thanks and LMK.

Well lanturn and pdl dosen't equal a level max, luxury ball and 2 pokegear. Really, i don't need pokegear but you said to put more stuff on so yeah. I could do:

Lanturn

For

Luxury Ball
Level Max

LMK or counter

@Darkvoid57: I'll PM you to finish our trade.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~UPDATED!~{W}Absol G!~{H}CoL Stuff! Come Take A Look!~

Bump! I added Call of Legends!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~UPDATED!~{W}Absol G!~{H}CoL Stuff! Come Take A Look!~

Bump #2! Free CoL cards with every trade! Limited time offer!

3rd Bump of the week!

interested in your CoL lucario and tangrowth and possibly steelix prime

do you have any COL shinies?

I need dialga, deoxys, raikou and lugia

CML for Zangoose CoL and Special Dark Energy :]

Back