• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~UPDATED!~{W}Absol G!~{H}CoL Stuff! Come Take A Look!~

@tjtoot: How about you make me another offer since I don't have the Jirachi anymore.

@xPOKEFREAK72x: The trade looks fine. I can see why you don't want to break up the Arceus set. Is there anyway I could get your CoL Dark Energy?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~UPDATED!~{W}Absol G!~{H}CoL Stuff! Come Take A Look!~

zapdos g instead of jirachi?

Since we have traded before and you "trust" me, sml for Skarmory? UD?

@tjtoot: I'm going to PM you at some point so expect a PM soon.

@Ludicolo909: It's not worth it for me to ship out of the country to send you a card with such little value. You would need to want more then that.

@Gengar_is_Pwnage: Same as Ludicolo909, I really don't feel like shipping cards out of the country when the value of them is so low, unless I'm getting something I really need. Is there any other cards that you want from me?

I also need E-gain, Palmers, SP Radar and Technical Machine G (Damage Porter)

CML for your RH gyarados and RH Regice LA

Seeker and bebes search for blaziken fb

I was looking through my binder and found another BTS

@Gengar_is_Pwnage: Do you have anything from my wants? I'm not sure if we have enough to make a trade, but let me know.

@The Wii Man1234: I'm kind of interested in your 1x Infernape 4 LV. X, but I will need to get back to you later.

@RonShad: I'm not sure if I can trade the Blaziken FB. Is there anything else you want from me? I have Ninetales HGSS from your wants.
I want everything that you listed from my wants. Let me know what else you want from me.

Sadly, no I don't feel free to CML for anything though. I do have from your RH wants (however its only a LP)

2 AR Spiritomb (its pending however it all depends on my league today.)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Black and White!+Others~{H}Good Cahds!~Come Take A Look!~

@Gengar_is_Pwnage: I didn't really see much except for maybe the Gengar SF, but that's not a very big want. Sorry, maybe next time.

Updated with a few Extra cards!

I'll take ninetails HGss

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Black and White!+Others~{H}Good Cahds!~Come Take A Look!~

@RonShad: Are these still up for trade?
1x Broken time space
1x Seeker
1x Bebe's search
2x Regice LA

I can trade you the Ninetales HS, but is there anything else you want from me? If you could give me a list of everything you want from me then maybe I can make you an offer.

My:
Spiritomb AR

Your:
Blaziken FB (would you happen to have 2?)

@The Hybrid: I only need Spiritomb AR if it's reverse holo. I only have one Blaziken FB, but I'm only trading it toward things I really want/need.

I got BTS
1 regice
Bebe's search

@RonShad: Okay that's fine, but I need to know everything that you want from me so we can work out a deal.
I'm also a little interested in your Typhlosion Prime Promo.

my 3 Spiritomb's are the AR League Promos...

@The Hybrid: I want the Spirtombs to be reverse holo not league promo, I know that they're pretty similar, but it's not what I'm looking for.;)
Thanks for the offer though.

Back