• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}I BADLY WANT MAGNEZONE PRIIME!~{H}RDL Full,Mew, Machamp Prime+More!~

Bump #2! 9/7/11

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and Pokemon Catcher!~{H}RDL, Mew, Kingdra Prime, Zekrom FA and More!~

Bump #1! 9/16/11

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Magnezone Prime and Pokemon Catcher!~{H}RDL, Mew, Kingdra Prime, Zekrom FA and More!~

CML for 2 Mew Prime please.
I've maybe 1 kingdra prime for trade.
I also have 1 RH vulpix from UL.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
CML for 2 Mew Prime please.
I've maybe 1 kingdra prime for trade.
I also have 1 RH vulpix from UL.
Those aren't really big enough wants right now, sorry. :[ Do you want anything else? Maybe you can offer me something else if there's anything else you need. Let me know.

My
Pkm collector x3

Your
Pachi col (rh) x1

Hotwings said:
My
Pkm collector x3

Your
Pachi col (rh) x1
No thanks, I'd rather be trading my Pachirisu towards bigger things.

Hi. I'm from Singapore

Mine
I've checked, all are mint except one.
Pokémon collector
Yanma(RH) (near mint)
Cleffa COL
Copycat
Rescue energy
Twins
2x magnemite (RH)

Yours
Kyogre ex CG
Tyranitar ex POP1
Lanturn prime

Do tell me if you're unhappy of any of the listed:)

i have a zekrom and reshiram full art and a charizard G lv x promo, BW pokecommunications reverse holo and a cleffa promo from hgss. PM if youre interested! and ive never traded so illl def send first without a doubt, just tell me what you want from the cards i have just listed and what you are willing to trade for.

my wants so far would have to be a snivy league promo, BW krookodile holo(if its reverse holo thats even better! lol either is fine) Also do you have any RH sandiles, krokorok and/or krookodiles? if you do im interested in those too!

Thanks for taking your time to read this! Let me know soon! If not, id understand!
Thanks!

I have:
x1 Cleffa CoL
x1 Politoad UL (Nationals Promo)
x1 Rare Buffalant BW
x1 League Promo Copycat
x1 Rev. Copycat (HGSS)

I needed:
x2 Mew Prime
x1 Combee UD

Could you make an offer?

Interested in your Kingdra prime...
Have:
Absol-g lv-X
Arceus lv.X
Ho-oh Legend
Ampharos Prime
Blissey Prime
FA Thundurus
Lanturn Prime
Raichu Prime
and a RH pokemon Catcher
anything there catch your eye ?

Just LMK once you are ready..no rush I'm just trying to get 2 mew Primes by sometime in october so I'm kind of rushing to get mews.

i have:
Kingdra prime
Rescue Energy
Seeker
Twins
junk arm

CML

Cml for 2 Samurott ability and pachi

Definitely interested in your pair of Pachirisu. I hate to say check my list but I have a lot of your wants, so I'll let you offer what combination you need most. :D

I find it very bothersome that when I really want to trade people don't respond but now when I'm not ready and updating my trade thread I get a rush of offers lol... =P

xiaocurrypuff said:
Hi. I'm from Singapore

Mine
I've checked, all are mint except one.
Pokémon collector
Yanma(RH) (near mint)
Cleffa COL
Copycat
Rescue energy
Twins
2x magnemite (RH)

Yours
Kyogre ex CG
Tyranitar ex POP1
Lanturn prime

Do tell me if you're unhappy of any of the listed:)
Well I like the Pokemon collector and some of the reverse holos but I'm not sure if it's really worth it to ship overseas unless the trade is bigger. :/

ramsey1993 said:
i have a zekrom and reshiram full art and a charizard G lv x promo, BW pokecommunications reverse holo and a cleffa promo from hgss. PM if youre interested! and ive never traded so illl def send first without a doubt, just tell me what you want from the cards i have just listed and what you are willing to trade for.

my wants so far would have to be a snivy league promo, BW krookodile holo(if its reverse holo thats even better! lol either is fine) Also do you have any RH sandiles, krokorok and/or krookodiles? if you do im interested in those too!

Thanks for taking your time to read this! Let me know soon! If not, id understand!
Thanks!
To be honest out of all of that I only have the Snivy league promo and I imagine you can't trade much for that so I'm not sure if it's worth trying to make a trade. Let me know.

MrWeasley1987 said:
I have:
x1 Cleffa CoL
x1 Politoad UL (Nationals Promo)
x1 Rare Buffalant BW
x1 League Promo Copycat
x1 Rev. Copycat (HGSS)

I needed:
x2 Mew Prime
x1 Combee UD

Could you make an offer?
I don't have any Mew Primes for trade anymore, sorry. :[

Slipstream said:
Interested in your Kingdra prime...
Have:
Absol-g lv-X
Arceus lv.X
Ho-oh Legend
Ampharos Prime
Blissey Prime
FA Thundurus
Lanturn Prime
Raichu Prime
and a RH pokemon Catcher
anything there catch your eye ?
I'm interested in your RH Pokemon Catcher and possibly some primes. Is there anything you want besides Kingdra Prime? Let me know, thanks.

ratajoe said:
i have:
Kingdra prime
Rescue Energy
Seeker
Twins
junk arm

CML
None of those are huge wants so I'd probably only trade for them depending on what you would want for them. Let me know.

Mareepman said:
Cml for 2 Samurott ability and pachi
Would you possinbly do Absol and Blissey Prime for the 2 Samurott? Let me know, thank you.

StormbringerGT said:
Definitely interested in your pair of Pachirisu. I hate to say check my list but I have a lot of your wants, so I'll let you offer what combination you need most. :D
I'm interested in your Yanmega Primes, Pokemon Catchers, and Pokemon Collectors. Not sure if I can trade more than one Pachirisu though. Are you interested in anything else? Maybe Kingdra Prime? Let me know, thank you.

Just so everyone knows my haves and wants have been updated. :]

U still interested in magnezone prime?

CML for
1x Pachirisu (RH or Regular)

I have a trade pending for The Kingdra Prime I want, I understand If you don't want to do both pachi; and no worries I got a couple offers for other peoples just wanted to give you the option to trade yours first :). From your wants I have:
High Wants
1x PlusPower BW (RH)
1x Professor Oak's New Theory (RH)

Medium Wants
6x Pokemon Catcher
6x Rare Candies

Low Wants
xXx Judge
xXx Junk Arm
xXx Rainbow Energy (HS Only)
xXx Copycat
xXx Professor Oak's new theory
xXx Rescue Energy
xXx Seeker
xXx Twins

If you also check my list I may have other things you didn't list. I remember you bring interested in some of those in my trade thread.

BlastBurn said:
U still interested in magnezone prime?
Depends, it's not a big want like it used to be but if I'm getting a deal I like I may trade for one.

glaceon said:
CML for
1x Pachirisu (RH or Regular)
I may be trading my Pachirisu to someone else and I'm pretty sure I can only trade one so sorry. :/ Unless you want to shoot me a really good offer...

StormbringerGT said:
I have a trade pending for The Kingdra Prime I want, I understand If you don't want to do both pachi; and no worries I got a couple offers for other peoples just wanted to give you the option to trade yours first :). From your wants I have:
High Wants
1x PlusPower BW (RH)

Medium Wants
6x Pokemon Catcher
6x Rare Candies

Low Wants
xXx Judge
xXx Junk Arm
xXx Rainbow Energy (HS Only)
xXx Copycat
xXx Professor Oak's new theory
xXx Rescue Energy
xXx Seeker
xXx Twins

If you also check my list I may have other things you didn't list. I remember you bring interested in some of those in my trade thread.

Would you be willing to do something like...

My:
1x Pachirisu

Your:
2x Pokemon Catcher
1x PlusPower BW (RH)
+Maybe some throw-ins (If you're feeling generous. =P)

Let me know what you think of that offer and if there's anything else you want to tell me about. Thanks!

Do you have any pre DP umbreons? From your wants I have:
Misc primes
RH fighting (COL)
Pokemon collector
Pokemon com.BW (have one rh but value it highly)
UL candies
RH plus power

If its not too much trouble, could you put conditions of the umbreons (if any)?
Don't bother posting on my thread, it needs major overhauling.

Back