• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~ [H]A few random cards.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, Yanmega Prime, and Some Merch.

Yes I do. I replied to the PM you sent me. =)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Gengar Prime, Yanmega Prime, and Some Merch.

How much would you want for the 4 mew prime set and the undaunted prerelease sleeves?
Edit: looking through your list again I'll add the 2 mime jr to my "wanting to know how much" list.

Bwaaaa

bwaaaa said:
How much would you want for the 4 mew prime set and the undaunted prerelease sleeves?
Edit: looking through your list again I'll add the 2 mime jr to my "wanting to know how much" list.

Bwaaaa
Altogether I'm thinking around $70. Let me know if you're interested in buying or if you have any other questions. =)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Yanmega Prime, and Some Merch.

x4 Mew Prime

MY
$40!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Selling Thread.~[H]Mew Prime, Yanmega Prime, and Some Merch.

SKIMMAH said:
x4 Mew Prime

MY
$40!
I'm kind of hoping to get at least $12 per Mew Prime if not more. Which means for all of them I would like around $50+.
I'm not sure if you're willing to go that high, but I guess if you are let me know, thank you. =)

Would you do cards & cash? If I'm paying $12 each, I would rather order from T&T, just saying.

SKIMMAH said:
Would you do cards & cash? If I'm paying $12 each, I would rather order from T&T, just saying.
I might be willing to do cards+cash. Well I'm not really in a rush to get rid of my Mew Primes so if you'd rather get them from T&T I don't mind. I'm not really desperate for money at the moment so if you pass it's no biggie. I also think Mew's price may jump a little so that's part of the reason my values are a little high.

That's understandable. I will hold for now. Thanks!

bigbija said:
how much for:
1x Krokorok BW
and the RH Lilligant

and are they in good condition?
Well that's embarrassing... You only want 2 cards and I don't even have one of them any more. :/ I must have traded the Lilligant and forgot to take it off the list... Is there anything else you want? I still have the Krokorok and it's in great condition. Let me know and if you're interested in anything you can make an offer. =)

I need your Magnemite and Magneton one each, and your two rare candy, I live in the UK and tell me how much you want.[/code]

Dialga 625 said:
I need your Magnemite and Magneton one each, and your two rare candy, I live in the UK and tell me how much you want.[/code]
*Sigh* Sorry, but I don't have any Rare Candy for sale. :/ I really need to do a better job of keeping this updated....
Let me know if there's anything else you need, thank you.
bigbija said:
How much for the 12 CoL packs
Do you think you could give me an offer? I'm thinking at least $2 per pack so let me know, thanks. =)

bigbija said:
I can do $2.00 a pack if you want

all for $24 USD
Well $2 is the lowest I could do, but I was hoping for a little more. Also, shipping isn't going to be super cheap so I'd need a little extra for that.
Would you be willing to do something like $32.00 shipping included? Let me know or counter offer, thanks.

Do you have any mint bulk commons and uncommons?

Bump #1! 7/4/11

Do you still have the Yanmega prime? If so, how many, and how much do you want?

No I do not, sorry. I just did some updating. I've traded a lot of stuff so I don't have a whole lot, but hopefully after nats I will have some new stuff. Are you interested in the Call of Legends Booster Packs? Let me know.

oh yeah, how much would you want, and how many do you have?

^Sorry I never got back to you. :[

Bump #1! 7/19/11

I updated with some more cards!

25 shipped for your pr sleeves (3 packs)? lmk

I'll buy 3 CoL Booster Packs for $5.

Back