• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Everything! W: Celebi Prime, Playable Cards, Beach, Eeveelutions, Secret Rares

How many codes for
Virizion FA x1
Kyurem x1

RE: H: Everything! W: Celebi Prime, Playable Cards, Beach, Eeveelutions, Secret Rares

50 would be good.

OK... So I don't have as many as i thought. Will you do the FA virizion, SR Meowth and the two FA zekrom for 80 codes?

How about just the Meowth and two FA Zekrom?

Well, I'm really more interested in the Meowth and Virizion. How many for one meowth, virizion, and one zekrom?

45 would be good for those.

Sorry, 60. Was thinking about Storm Blade's offer when I wrote it ;P

Lol. So 60 for Sr meowth, fa virizion and a fa zekrom. If all are mint or nm pm me to confirm!!

@alexmf2, I just got lugia today.

Would you do 12 code cards for your Call of Legends Shiny Lugia?

I value the codes around 50-60 cents.

Oh I thought you said you valued 12 at $9?

Alrighty. Maybe I'll get some more this weekend. =]

Hey, I've got 10 Celebi prime. I'm interested in your full arts and your kyurem. can we work something out?

Definitely. Would you do 2 FA Zekrom and FA Thunderus for them?

If you can change a zekrom to Virizion, then sure.

Sure. PM me to confirm.

Do you still want those codes? I could probably let them go at $0.60 if you still want a bunch

Would you do the damaged Charizard Star, Kingdra Prime and Gengar Prime for 130 codes?

These are more of my deck needs, so i would rather get them if possible. The charizard is also a large want, but the primes were just some more things i was semi interested in.
Virizion FA x1
Thunderus FA x1
Zekrom FA x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back