• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Everything! W: Celebi Prime, Playable Cards, Beach, Eeveelutions, Secret Rares

I would rather not trade those for codes as the codes are a lesser want for me.

RE: H: Everything! W: Celebi Prime, Playable Cards, Beach, Eeveelutions, Secret Rares

I could offer 180 codes for these if that would get you to trade them. Otherwise, how many for just the charizard, and how bad is the charizard?

Shining Charizard
Virizion FA x1
Thunderus FA x1
Zekrom FA x2

On a scale of one to ten the Charizard would be a six. I can supply a picture if you want. I would want around 70 codes for him.

A picture would be great. would you do 110 for the FA's then, or do you want to hold onto them?

I'd like to hold on to the FA's. I will get a picture ASAP.

RE: H: Everything! W: Magnezone Prime, Emboar, Pachi, Shaymin, Eeveelutions, Secret Rares

Bump, updated wants list.

RE: H: Everything! W: Magnezone Prime, Emboar, Pachi, Shaymin, Durant, Alph, Eeveelutions

CML for Virizion I have a Durant.

RE: H: Everything! W: Magnezone Prime, Emboar, Pachi, Shaymin, Durant, Alph, Catcher

Interested in Vaporeon Star as well. Do you have anything else unlisted? From your wants I have 2 Chandelure.

RE: H: Everything! W: Magnezone Prime, Emboar, Pachi, Shaymin, Durant, Alph, Catcher

Bump.

Please CML for x2 Chandelure, x2 Vileplume, a Lampent (if you have one), and Litwick Promo (if you have any). From your wants I have:

x1 Emboar
x1 Pachirisu (pending)
x1 Shaymin (pending)
x1 Durant (pending)

I'll look through my Eeveelutions stuff to see what I have from there, but I might be able to spare you a Catcher. LMK if interested, thanks!

Your
Ability Emboar
Durant
Pachirisu

For My
2 Chandelure
2 Vileplume
Lampent

Does that sound good?

My:

Ability Emboar (3.00)
Durant (.25)
Pachirisu (20.00)

Total Value: 23.25

Your:

Chandelure x2 (4.00 each)
Vileplume x2 (7.00 each)
Lampent (0.25)

Total Value: 22.25

I think I can do that. Do you have any Dodrio or Litwick Promo? If not, PM to finalize.

No Dodrio or Promo Litwicks, sorry. PMing now

I'm interested in these:
Mew Prime x2

And I have these that you want:
Alphs 3 and 4
Shiny Duskull
Charrmeleon SF
Pikachu RR,
Articuno SV
Arceus 2, 8, and 9

LMK

I'd rather not trade the Mews for secret rares. Is there anything else you are interested in?

I'm interested in all of the FA's:

Virizion FA x1
Thunderus FA x1
Zekrom FA x2

Interested in all but the Charmeleon. Make me a deal?

Nengeni:
Alphs 3 and 4
Shiny Duskull
Charrmeleon SF
Pikachu RR,
Articuno SV
Arceus 2, 8, and 9

Alexmf2:
Virizion FA x1
Zekrom FA x1

LMK or counter

I actually need the Zekroms until the 9th, sorry.

I have no problem waiting until then if that trade works :D

Or sending my half and waiting on yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back