• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:Everything! W:Celebi Prime, Codes, Reuniclus, Vileplume, Eeveelutions, Secret Rares

Deal. PM me to confirm.

RE: H:Everything! W:Celebi Prime, Codes, Reuniclus, Vileplume, Eeveelutions, Secret Rares

I have from your Wants:

Eevee:
Rising Rivals 59/111 Reverse Holo
POP Series Three 13/17 Regular
EX Unseen Forces 55/115 Regular
Gym Challenge 51/132 Regular

Espeon:
EX Delta Species 4/113 Regular
EX Sandstorm 16/100 Regular
Neo Discovery 1/75 Regular
Neo Discovery 20/75 Regular
Rising Rivals 18/111 Regular

I should have most of these. Would you do all of the above for your 1x Kyurem? Otherwise, CML.

Also, I think you're mistaken on quite a lot of the Eeveelutions. The classic WOTC sets (Base up to & including Legendary Collection) do not have RHs. POP3 Promos do not have RHs either, although they have 2 versions - the NonHolo Rare that you get in the POP3 pack, and the Holographic rare from the old blisters.

My:

60 unused codes @ $45
3 reuniclus @ $15
2 Celebi prime @ $6

Total of $ 66.00

Your:

Kyurem currently @ $18
2 zekrom FA @ $14 ea. $28
Virizion FA @$7
Shaymin @ $13

Total of $66.00

Lmk!

CML for shiny lugia.

My 160 codes (130$)

Your:

Secret Rare Meowth (NV) 10$
Kingdra Prime 12$
Virizion FA x1 10$
Thunderus FA x1 6$
Tornadus FA x1 8$
Zekrom FA x2 20$
Kyurem x1 20$
Pachirisu x1 25$
Shaymin x1 13$
Eviolite RH x2 6$

LMK if this is good

Hikikomori-san, Sure, PM me to confirm

Puckstopper20, I am trading all those things, sorry

mpain0, interested in Cobalion and Meowth Secret Rare.

Zorua, Looks tempting. Do you mind if I get back to you later? I also might be trading the Kyurem.

alexmf2 said:

Zorua, Looks tempting. Do you mind if I get back to you later? I also might be trading the Kyurem.

Definitely, let me know whenever you can. And if kyurem gets traded away, ill just pick something else to put in its place.

I have 500ish codes if you are interested in all/some of them, i could trade them at $0.75 each

How many codes do you want for these?
your
Secret Rare Meowth (NV)
Kingdra Prime
Gengar Prime
Virizion FA x1
Tornadus FA x1
Zekrom FA x2
Kyurem x1
Virizion x1
Tornadus x3
Shaymin x1
Ninetales (Rh) x1
Eviolite (2 Rh) x3
Rocky Helmet (1 Rh) x3
Seeker x2
Charizard Star (6/10)

RE: H: Everything! W: Celebi Prime, Playable Cards, Beach, Eeveelutions, Secret Rares

For all of those I would want somewhere around 220 codes.

RE: H: Everything! W: Celebi Prime, Playable Cards, Beach, Eeveelutions, Secret Rares

I could do that. PM me to confirm?

Codes are unused of course

I'm not completely sure I want to trade for codes. Would you mind holding on for maybe a day or two?

If none of your trades fall through, Lmk. I can still trade te 60 + whatever else.

Thanks

alexmf2 said:

I would trade both for lugia. Also want kyurem. Anything else?

I'm highly interested in your SR meowth and FA virizion. I have a lot of staples, codes at 50 cents each, and plus a few eeveelutions. Lmk

Very interested in the codes. Is there anything else you also want?

Of the following list, what are you looking for?

Alph Lithographs
  • Alph Lithograph TWO
  • Alph Lithograph THREE
  • Alph Lithograph FOUR
Arceus's
  • Arceus AR2
  • Arceus AR3
  • Arceus AR4
  • Arceus AR6
  • Arceus AR8
  • Arceus AR9
Reprints
  • x2 Charmander SF (101/100)
  • Charmeleon SF (102/100)
  • Scyther PT (130/127)
  • Pikachu RR (112/111)
  • Articuno SV (148/147)
  • Zapdos SV (150/147)
Secret Holo's
  • Drifloon SH1
  • Duskull SH2
  • Lotad SH4
  • Yanma SH9
  • Shinx SH12

I like the two I listed. And the two FA zekrom. What would you like for each?

Nengeni, Interested in all the Alphs 3 and 4, Shiny Duskull, Charmeleon SF, Pikachu RR, Articuno SV, Arceus AR2, 8, and 9.

Sleeping Snorlax, Would you do 90 for all of them?

I will if I have 90! I'll double check when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back