• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Catcher, Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: LOTS!

Mine aren't in the perfect condition... However, Ill do the EX's for the Shinings plus RH Klinklang!! :D

RE: H: Catcher, Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: LOTS!

How bad condition are they in?

Would pictures help? Crease on most...

PMed you.

These are the ones i have

Umbreon Prime
Espeon Prime
Umbreon
Older ones(SP mostly)

blastburn, pictures would be great

richkid, what are the older ones?

My:
FA Tornadus
2x Pokegear 3.0

Your:
Catcher

Let Me Know

No thanks, I only need regular Tornadus'

Can you send me a pucture of the lunchbox and hat please? Pm me for my email I am very interested

Pm you for your email? I am afraid I dont understand.

The Lunchbox is the one on the right:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tepig+snivy+oshawott+lunchbox&hl=en&biw=1218&bih=920&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=KvMMJhgTgLu_fM:&imgrefurl=http://pokemonbackpack.blogspot.com/&docid=nmqMshFp9pf0JM&itg=1&w=500&h=396&ei=8nduTtmfIaLI0AGQgMmDBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=147&vpy=91&dur=37&hovh=200&hovw=252&tx=133&ty=102&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=177&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Hat:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pokemon+giratina+hat&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&gbv=2&biw=1218&bih=920&tbm=isch&tbnid=TvomtCrlutb5fM:&imgrefurl=http://www.trollandtoad.com/Pok%25C3%25A9mon-%2526-Other-CCGs/6858-482-1042-3934p1n10.html&docid=-f68fs_uoYkq5M&w=450&h=230&ei=UHhuTranOI_QgAeNx5H3BQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=166&page=1&tbnh=101&tbnw=197&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=60&ty=42

bump to top

Skipped?

Hey man, PM me for pics?

eevee, I told you I didnt want to trade the lugia

blastburn, werent you the one going to pm me the pics of your exs?

Your
Blissey EX
Emerging Powers TCG Online codes x8
Catcher x2
Junk Arm x2
Dark Rapidash (first edition)
Typhlosion Prime x2
Reshiram x4
for
my
eeveelution* of your choice
Tornadus x1
Pokegear 3.0x1
Shiny Rayquaza

LMK or counter, please

I traded a Catcher and the TCGO Codes.

Your
Shiftry EX
Metagross EX
Kingdra EX
Blissey EX
Catcher x1
Junk Arm x2
Dark Rapidash (first edition)
Typhlosion Prime x2
Reshiram x4
for
my
eeveelution* of your choice
Tornadus x1
Pokegear 3.0x1
Shiny Rayquaza

LMK or counter, please.

Please CML for 2x Catchers and giratina hat.

Eevee, I would rather not trade for the *, sorry. The rest of the stuff I very much want though.

ErudDeSmasher, Do you have any of my wants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back