• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Zekrom, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: Lots

bump to the top

RE: H: Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Zekrom, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: Lots

please CML for your Reshiram, if I have enough things you want, I will trade for all 4. then just shoot me an offer

How about (using ebay completed listing lowest prices)

My
Reshiram- $4.50 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reshiram-26-114-Holo-Rare-PL-RV-Foil-Black-/390341563445?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae22b9435)

Your
Rev Catcher- $3.50 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Emerging-Powers-Rev-Holo-Pokemon-Catcher-95-/350492394180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item519af982c4)

have to pass on the one, I just watched a RH Cather end for $15

sorry was thinking you wanted FA not reg. i can do your previous offer. just pm me with details.

Darkjawa, Lol, worth a shot, how about for 3 Reshi's? One is RH

EriqDeSmasher, pm-ing

I'll trade the rh catcher for 3 Reshiram. pm me to confirm

alexmf2 said:
Yup. Here you go.

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee485/alexmf2/?action=view&current=IMG_0821.jpg

I'll do it for just the Collector if its to damaged for you.

I can do the collector just pm for detailes

Pm-ed both of you.

added some new stuff to my list, mind re-cml for your two typh primes?

still dont see anything, sorry. Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

RE: H: KGL, Primes, Holo Energy, Staples, Emboar, Lots of EXs, Lv. Xs W:Lots

Bump to top. Got a whole lot of new EX's.

Bump, got a bunch of new things at league

Have shiny lugia(col)(nm), misc. primes, Alph lith. 4 (TR), PDL full, and 2 secret unowns(UF{#1[nm]&5[played]}). I need:
Charizard (SF)
Any holo water energies
rh communication(bw)

how about, your lunchbox

my shiny ho oh Col
blastoise UL
and do you have the supreme victors moltres?

The Lord of Rangers, I dont know what you mean by secret unowns, could you give me a link of a picture? Otherwise, How about the Lugia (played) and Aplh Lithograph (TR) for the Charizard and Rh Communication?

Gyarados Prime, Could I do it with one other small thing for your Donphan Prime?

What set is your Dark Raichu from?

Otherwise than that, I'm interested in your 6x TCGO codes. Please CML & LMK if you see anything?

Done, pm for confirmation.
Unown I and S from Unseen Forces, scans on the main page here, sorry but I can't post them with the device I'm using.

Actually those are up for discussion right now and the way it looks they're pretty much gone just waiting to confirm :(

Edit: I just realized i never had donphan listed under haves lol how did you know I had any?

Hikikomori-San, I didn't see anything, sorry.

The Lord Of Ranger, pming

Gyarados Prime, I must have read them in your wants >.< Is there anyway I can get at least one? Like if it is heavily in your favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back