• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexmf2's TRADE SHAWP: Have lots, want lots! Come check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Catcher, Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: LOTS!

yea i have all of your high and medium wants and a few secret rares and eevelutions.

RE: H: Catcher, Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: LOTS!

alexmf2 said:
Eevee, I would rather not trade for the *, sorry. The rest of the stuff I very much want though.

ErudDeSmasher, Do you have any of my wants?
Could you make an counter offer then? I also have
Shiny Ho-oh
Shiny Lugia
Shiny Kyogre
All Secret Rares from PL-AR

Hi! Please CML for these cards:
Shiftry EX
Blissey EX
Metagross EX
Beartic (Sheer Cold)

Please check my list for:
1x Pokemon Catcher
1x Jirachi UL

Let me know if you find anything, thanks.

i was just going to have you pm me if you wanted to send my personal email the pictures but that works too. how much do you value the lunchbox?

RE: H: Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: LOTS!

EriqDeSmasher, How about 3 Floatzel, a Tornadus and 2 Rare Candy for the hat?

Eevee, what about a Reshiram for Tornadus and a low valued secret rare?

Xatu, how much do you value a custom made mats at?

Afro-G, It turns out I need both of those, sorry.

GyradosPrime, I value the lunchbox at about $10-15

~xatu~ said:
Hi! Please CML for these cards:
Shiftry EX
Blissey EX
Metagross EX
Beartic (Sheer Cold)

Play mats are $55 and unfortunately I do not trade for them.

RE: H: Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: LOTS!

Then I guess all i see is the 2 rare candy, but I only need them if someone else isnt already trading me them.

RE: H: Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Zekrom, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: Lots

Cml for

Charizard star
Blissey ex
Mewtwo ex ( can I get a pic n were did the white marks cum from)

RE: H: Beartic, KGL, Holo Energy, Staples, Zekrom, Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime W: Lots

Interested in Jirachi and the EX's. I'm not exactly sure what the white marks on the mewtwo are from, but they are only in one part. I will supply a pic ASAP.

I no longer have those Rare Candies. I do however have a RH Rare Candy from Ex Holon Phantoms.
If you're interested, I can do that for a Blissey ex.

Sure. Pm me to confirm.

alexmf2 said:
Interested in Jirachi and the EX's. I'm not exactly sure what the white marks on the mewtwo are from, but they are only in one part. I will supply a pic ASAP.

So wat do u want for the charizard star

Didnt see enough to add up to the charizard, sorry. I wouldnt want to trade the EX's for it because I dont really need them. I am also interested in your pokemon collector.

alexmf2 said:
Didnt see enough to add up to the charizard, sorry. I wouldnt want to trade the EX's for it because I don't really need them. I am also interested in your pokemon collector.

My
Collector x2

Your
Blissey ex
Mewtwo ex damaged

I traded the blissey, and i only need one Collector, sorry. How about the Mewtwo for the Collector and a Jirachi?

alexmf2 said:
I traded the blissey, and i only need one Collector, sorry. How about the Mewtwo for the Collector and a Jirachi?

Can I get a pic first

Yup. Here you go.

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee485/alexmf2/?action=view&current=IMG_0821.jpg

I'll do it for just the Collector if its to damaged for you.

You really value that hat at $27? Thats what the total on those cards you asked for was. How about i throw in some Eeveelutions from MD, Base, and Jungle set and you throw in those 2x catchers?

What are you talking about?

3 Floatzel= $1.50
Tornadus= $3
2 Rare Candy= $12

I'd get rid of the Tornadus, but thats as far as I'd go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back