• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexz345... Wants HGSS-on rares!

RE: Alexz345 [PGX, Kingdra P] Lv, Xs,EXs,Original Cards (Wants RH Moon St.& RH Roseannes)

Do you care if the Darkrai lvl X is the promo?

RE: Alexz345 [PGX, Kingdra P] Lv, Xs,EXs,Original Cards (Wants RH Moon St.& RH Roseannes)

How bad of a condition is the Wailord ex?

captain.mongoose said:
Do you care if the Darkrai lvl X is the promo?

Yes.

XanderPitz1010 said:

Peeling and roughed up around the edges. (original owners fault, not mine :p )

Alexz345 said:
Yes.

XanderPitz1010 said:

Peeling and roughed up around the edges. (original owners fault, not mine :p )

Like peeling throughout the whole card or some of it? lol i need more detail:p

No, peeling on the edges. :D

Alright, well then can you add Vaporeon *? If so, then...

My:
Hippowdon X x1
Base Set 2 Wartortle x3
Base Set 2 Raticate x1
Grass Energy GC x1
Saffron City Gym x1
Giovanni's Last Resort x1
Sabrina's Abra (94) x1
Pidgeot Legendary Collection x1

Your:
Frost Rotom SR
Pikachu SR
Scyther SR x3
Red Gyarados SR
Wailord ex (worn)
Vaporeon *

Throw in a 24$ card?

Only valuable card you're offering is Hippo X (12$). Everything else you're offering is approximately 3$ put together. 15$ value.

Frost (3.50$) + Pikachu RR (3.50$) + Scyther (2.50$*3) + Wailord EX (half-pricing it)10$ = 22$ value.

All ebay pricings.

lol i looked at the wrong vaporeon for price:D. That's a lot, so nevermind the vaporeon. Please PM me so we can discuss the rest of the deal!

i have 3 rh rosanne's can you check my list and tell me if you have any of my wants unlisted? otherwise feel free to just offer something primes and lv.x are prefered

:OOOOO

I really want thosr RH Roseannes. O:::

Alright, I can offer you Kingdra Prime, since you seem to like him, and Uxie X (japan).

What say you? :D

Alexz345 said:
:OOOOO

I really want thosr RH Roseannes. O:::

Alright, I can offer you Kingdra Prime, since you seem to like him, and Uxie X (japan).

What say you? :D

how about either drapion lv x or mismagius lv x instead of that lovely japanese uxie x lol

I think we should take out the pikachu so it will be more fair. I do include throw-ins, so here's the offer...

My:
Hippowdon X x1
Base Set 2 Wartortle x3
Base Set 2 Raticate x1
Grass Energy GC x1
Saffron City Gym x1
Sabrina's Abra (94) x1
Throw-ins x2-3

Your:
Frost Rotom SR
Scyther SR x3
Red Gyarados SR
Wailord ex (worn)

Please PM me!

muffinman57 said:
how about either drapion lv x or mismagius lv x instead of that lovely japanese uxie x lol

Actually, I thought you'd want the Uxie x JPN more because you want the english one (plus, its worth more than the Drapion or Mismagius, but its your call :) )

I would gladly offer you the Drapion X and Kingdra Prime for your 3 RH Roseannes.

PM me for the deal. :)

XanderPitz1010 said:
I think we should take out the pikachu so it will be more fair. I do include throw-ins, so here's the offer...

My:
Hippowdon X x1
Base Set 2 Wartortle x3
Base Set 2 Raticate x1
Grass Energy GC x1
Saffron City Gym x1
Sabrina's Abra (94) x1
Throw-ins x2-3

Your:
Frost Rotom SR
Scyther SR x3
Red Gyarados SR
Wailord ex (worn)

Please PM me!

Check your private messages. :)

CML for the following

YOUR
Palkia G X (PL)
Kingdra Prime (Unleashed)

RE: Alexz345 [PGX, Mismag X] Lv. Xs,EXs,Original Cards (Wants RH Moon St.& RH Roseannes)

I don't suppose that you'd trade your JPN Uxie X for my Magnezone X would you?

80baby said:
CML for the following

YOUR
Palkia G X (PL)
Kingdra Prime (Unleashed)

Sorry, nothing I want.

captain.mongoose said:

Sure! We can work something out!

I have a question: Whats the retail price of Pikachu M and its level x?

Alexz345 said:
Sorry, nothing I want.

captain.mongoose said:

Sure! We can work something out!

I have a question: Whats the retail price of Pikachu M and its level x?

I value the card at around $40-$50

RE: Alexz345 [PGX, Mismag X] Lv. Xs,EXs,Original Cards (Wants RH Moon St.& RH Roseannes)

How much do you value Uxie x JPN?

(Was just curious about Pikachu M, never saw one before :p )

Alexz345 said:
How much do you value Uxie x JPN?

(Was just curious about Pikachu M, never saw one before :p )

Seeing as we can't actually play it, I'd say about $10 or so

Seeing as Japanese xs are usually half the price of their English counterparts, I'd say its a bit more.

You can have it for a Magnezone X, Shiny Yanma, Shiny Ponyta,

Back