• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Alexz345... Wants HGSS-on rares!

RE: Alexz345 [Float X, Mismag X,Houn] Trying to get rid of my exs/JPN Xs, NEEDS COMMONS!!

Which of your JPN Lv. X are 1st Edition? Also, do you have any of the no symbol Jungle error or Shadowless Rares/Holos? LMK

RE: Alexz345 [Float X, Mismag X,Houn] Trying to get rid of my exs/JPN Xs, NEEDS COMMONS!!

CML for Houndoom Prime. =)

ESP said:
Which of your JPN Lv. X are 1st Edition? Also, do you have any of the no symbol Jungle error or Shadowless Rares/Holos? LMK

My Raichu X, Azelf X, and Magnezone X are 1st Edition japanese. ;)

Shadowless rares/holos? I keep them all for myself along with error cards. :)

Arceus2072 said:
CML for Houndoom Prime. =)

Besides UL sleeves, you don't have anything I want. :( Sowwy.

What condition are the Raichu and Azelf in? CML for them please.

Hey, you mentioned you had some of my collection wants before, no? (Neo Gen Togetic and Light Togetic) Are you still interested in anything from my thread?

Do you have any of my commons that I need?

Well yeah but not a significant amount of them (only like 5 or 6). Are you looking for anything more significant than commons?

I like your: 1x Psychic Energy HGSS, 1x Mesprit (LA), 1x Camerupt (SV), 1x Dodrio (RH) (SV), 1x Ninjask (SV), 1x Sableye G (SV), 1x Pinsir (SV), Leafeon (PR Stamped), 1x Combee (UD, I need 4 of these :) ), 1x Espeon (H) (UD).

Alexz345 said:
I like your: 1x Psychic Energy HGSS, 1x Mesprit (LA), 1x Camerupt (SV), 1x Dodrio (RH) (SV), 1x Ninjask (SV), 1x Sableye G (SV), 1x Pinsir (SV), Leafeon (PR Stamped), 1x Combee (UD, I need 4 of these :) ), 1x Espeon (H) (UD).
Alright, so should I offer for the the Togetics then? I'm not sure how much you value them but I can provide the following:

For the Neo Genesis non-1st edition Togetic:
-Mesprit LA

For the Light Togetic, non-1st edition:
-Espeon (H)
-4x Combee (3 regular, 1 RH)

For the Neo Genesis Togetic (1st edition):
-1x Leafeon PR Stamped
-1x Camerupt SV
-1x Dodrio RH (some light use apparent on the foil)
-1x Ninjask SV
-1x Sableye G
-1x Pinsir SV

And I'll throw in the following old wants:
-1x Team Galactic's Wager
-1x Night Maintenance MT
-1x Amulet Coin GE
-1x Riolu LA (RH)

So I can give you all of these cards for the 3 Togetics listed. Let me know if you're interested at all. Also let me know what condition they're in, I'd prefer near mint to mint if at all possible.

RE: Alexz345 [Float X,Mismag X,Azelf X] Have exs,Lv.xs/JPN x's. NEEDS COMMONS!!

Please CML for
Floatzel X
Mismagius X

ok what i have from neo sets is not much but i do have some commons/uncommons
and this

neo genesis holo rare azumarill

i have many other cards form base to undaunted...

Sorry Binx, I didn't see much on your list. :(

RE: Alexz345 [Float X,Mismag X,Azelf X] EXs, JPN Lv.x's, Legends, Prime, Original Sets

Your:
Espeon Prime
Scizor Prime

My:
Mesprit lv.x

RE: Alexz345 [Float X,Mismag X,Azelf X] EXs, JPN Lv.x's, Legends, Prime, Original Sets

Sorry, I got once recently.

I like your Salamence X though.

Back