All 64 “Paradise Dragona” Main Set Cards Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 64 cards from Paradise Dragona‘s main set have just been revealed! It will release in Japan on September 13th. We first discovered its trademark in April.

sv7a_pillow-113x200.jpg

046256_P_FURAIGONEX-143x200.jpg

New secret rares were also revealed tonight:

8534723a6129391bd8be992bf632b1132deb9af7-143x200.png

#069 Cetitian

e2abcaf338022c5c1505fbf1222fd7daf9c83636-143x200.png

#071 Vibrava

53d9084de3d87bf92b8f2b9983ad6ff176c15104-143x200.png

#083 Drayton...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Hope Tapu Lele gets an AR so they feel compelled to give one to Fini later on. Also beautiful Dhelmise card.
Edit: Well the Tapu Lele and probably the Tapu Fini ARs dream is over I hate that Tapu Koko (and in a lesser extent Bulu) are the only tapus they care for in the tcg today

Last edited:
For a set about dragons, it really didn't do much for them (in Standard, Expanded, and even GLC). Coulda had Drasna be a dragon supporter or something, accelerate 1 energy from the hand and deck each to a dragon or something... or maybe the same draws as the current one, but tied to having a dragon in the active or something instead of a coin flip. Oh well, it is what it is, I'll pick up a full art copy because I really like the Kalos E4 (even if their teams were underwhelming), and she's my favorite from that bunch.

At least Latias finally got its first decent card in ages, and it's one that doesn't revolve around Latios to be functional either... Fusion Strike one was almost good as a target for Mew VMAX to copy, but it's entire gimmick got nullified the set it released by the mirror match, and then VSTARS came out the next set which were unaffected by its gimmick (and while Duraludon VMAX saw more use, like Mew VMAX in the mirror it also ignored it)... heck even the Gengar and Umbreon single strike decks that people built during Fusion Strike meta could just not evolve and still OHKO Mew VMAX, so there really was no place for that Latias.

Last edited:
Wow, even though Dragon is my favorite type, I'd probably pass on this set. Honestly it could have probably been saved if Dialga and Palkia were ex's instead of regular cards, or if they made more of the dragon Pokémon in the set actual Dragon-type cards. I guess they were too afraid of giving Regidrago more toys to play with?

26 to be exact. They pushed gen 9 Pokemon with ar and sars and I'm here for it! 94/120 have ar/sars
Thx for that number. As I’m doing a Pokédex with the Japanese cards I want these to be complete. I do think that the regular dolphin won’t ever get one tho.

As for everyone who is “this is a dragon set!!!!” - no it’s not. Just because it has the word in its name doesn’t mean it caters to a type. Sets usually revolve around one or two pokemon, in this case Alolan Exeggutor.

So it’s likely there’s just one alt left between the ex’s correct? Since this is a smaller lettered set we get one less alt, someone was saying before. Who’s gonna get it? Archaludon, Black Kyurem, Flygon or Cyclizard?

I'm shocked at how Dragon is getting no support in this set beyond the potion (unless I'm not seeing something). I almost get the impression that the card designers want to retire Dragon as its own type but know they can't because it's too marketable. Like it could have easily reverted back to Colorless (like people were speculating early in SWSH) and still retained the no weakness + double energy gimmicks; the only reason to keep them separate types would be to have more cards that interact with them as if they were a label mechanic.

Love the art in this set, though. And I also really dig how all 6 ex are dragons with 5 repping their other type.

So it’s likely there’s just one alt left between the ex’s correct? Since this is a smaller lettered set we get one less alt, someone was saying before. Who’s gonna get it? Archaludon, Black Kyurem, Flygon or Cyclizard?
It would have to be cyclizard. Latias is 87, archaludon is 88, exeggutor is 89. Lisia full art is 86 so it can’t be kyurem. So it’s either cyclizard or there’s only 3 SAR’s this set.

Archaludon just got an ar in stellar miracle. I don’t understand why TPCI makes some of these decisions, that sar could have gone to Flygon, or kyurem. Maybe archaludon is just that popular and I’m the clueless one.

It would have to be cyclizard. Latias is 87, archaludon is 88, exeggutor is 89. Lisia full art is 86 so it can’t be kyurem. So it’s either cyclizard or there’s only 3 SAR’s this set.
Well looks like it was Archaludon after all lol. As a Duraludon/Archaludon fan, I’m happy!

Archaludon looks pretty good, Lisia is stunning. I also appreciate Vibrava. If flygon doesn't get anything, it might be for the best. The first time I see an illustration rare of my boy flygon, I would rather it sans the silly hat.

Thx for that number. As I’m doing a Pokédex with the Japanese cards I want these to be complete. I do think that the regular dolphin won’t ever get one tho.

As for everyone who is “this is a dragon set!!!!” - no it’s not. Just because it has the word in its name doesn’t mean it caters to a type. Sets usually revolve around one or two pokemon, in this case Alolan Exeggutor.

I know sets are mixed, but pretty disappointed with the Dragon illustration rares in this set. Latias is my top 3 favourite mons of all time and to see how disappointing the SIR is was already a big let down for me personally. Arch and Vibrava are the only ones that made it at least somewhat nice in terms of that thematic portion.

subsets usually only have 3 pokémon SIRs

Back