ALL 'XY' Scans [1/24]

Delphox easily decks you out though, it's a bad attacker and it's another stage 2 to set up. Oh and Keldeo kills it. And I'd rather not have fire being top tier right now seeing as it did win worlds 2(ish) years ago, and stayed relevant until NXD and then RayBoar always existed (and that's good now, and it uses Reshiram). Frankly I want a good mill deck to return :(

I've never seen that at any prerelease over here. I don't think it's standard practice to actually sell product at prereleases.

We usually have Theme deck tournaments after the prelease, but then again we usually have deck-boxes too so...

We used to have those. I think they stopped around BW1, when the theme decks came out before the prerelease days. Then we just did booster drafts instead.

I don't think there were decks at my PR, but it did have Deckboxes (if you minus the -eckboxes and add -ice) that were previously exclusive to Texas Marathon City Championships. They're pretty cool, but the deckboxes should be brought back, or even preferably the sleeves.

I know you guys went over the basic energies already, but do the rainbow or Double Colourless energies have reverse treatments?

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
I don't think there were decks at my PR, but it did have Deckboxes (if you minus the -eckboxes and add -ice) that were previously exclusive to Texas Marathon City Championships. They're pretty cool, but the deckboxes should be brought back, or even preferably the sleeves.

I know you guys went over the basic energies already, but do the rainbow or Double Colourless energies have reverse treatments?

Yes. Yes they do have reverse treatments. They're very pretty.

My PR didn't have any Theme Decks. They said they were supposed to get some in, but for some reason the company decided not to ship them out.

Yveltal Deck is Destruction Rush:

Yveltal x2
Krookodile x1
Krokorok x2
Sandile x3
Malamar x1
Inkay x2
Zorua x2
Dugtrio x1
Diglett x2
Gurdurr x2
Timburr x2
Rhyhorn x2
Herdier x2
Lillipup x2
Taillow x2
Dunsparce x2
Tierno? x2
Evosoda x1
Poke Ball x1
Potion x2
Max Revive x1
Professors Letter x2
Roller Skates x1
Shadow Circle x1
Shauna x1
Dark Energy x12
Fighting Energy x6

Xerneas deck is Resilient Life:

Xerneas x2
Aromatisse x1
Spritzee x2
Slurpuff x1
Swirlix x2
Mr. Mime x2
Jigglypuff x2
Scolipede x1
Whirlipede x2
Venipede x3
Phantump x2
Pumpkaboo x2
Ekans x2
Spoink x2
Dodrio x2
Doduo x2
Evosoda x1
Fairy Garden x1
Great Ball x2
Max Revive x1
Tierno x2
Professors Letter x2
Professor Sycamore x1
Roller Skates x1
Super Potion x1
Fairy Energy x11
Psychic Energy x7

Brave Vesperia said:
My PR didn't have any Theme Decks. They said they were supposed to get some in, but for some reason the company decided not to ship them out.

We did have, obvioulsy we couldn't buy them in the PR, we had to wait. They are not the big deal, I saw both Elite Trainer Boxes opened and the sleeves were awesome, actually a guy gifted me his box because he uses a huge vault. There were 10, and after the PR finished there was only 1.... I hope no one buys it.

I'm saving for the Tins and the Boxes with figurines. We will have a convention the 22nd and the 23rd and I hope that people from other stores sell XY Stuff cheaper than my league.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Yveltal Deck is Destruction Rush:

Yveltal x2
Krookodile x1
Krokorok x2
Sandile x3
Malamar x1
Inkay x2
Zorua x2
Dugtrio x1
Diglett x2
Gurdurr x2
Timburr x2
Rhyhorn x2
Herdier x2
Lillipup x2
Taillow x2
Dunsparce x2
Tierno? x2
Evosoda x1
Poke Ball x1
Potion x2
Max Revive x1
Professors Letter x2
Roller Skates x1
Shadow Circle x1
Shauna x1
Dark Energy x12
Fighting Energy x6

Xerneas deck is Resilient Life:

Xerneas x2
Aromatisse x1
Spritzee x2
Slurpuff x1
Swirlix x2
Mr. Mime x2
Jigglypuff x2
Scolipede x1
Whirlipede x2
Venipede x3
Phantump x2
Pumpkaboo x2
Ekans x2
Spoink x2
Dodrio x2
Doduo x2
Evosoda x1
Fairy Garden x1
Great Ball x2
Max Revive x1
Tierno x2
Professors Letter x2
Professor Sycamore x1
Roller Skates x1
Super Potion x1
Fairy Energy x11
Psychic Energy x7

I can confirm those lists.

Oh wow, the Xerneas deck is better than I expected. However, it only comes with 1 Fairy Garden, which is a bit of a bummer. I'll buy 2, get 2 Xerneas-EX and a Fairy Garden as well as Prism Energy, so I can be all set for building heylisten.dek.

do the decks have those alternate holo/non holo's like the have since EX Team Rocket Returns?

You know, you could probably buy two of those fairy decks and have the foundation for a decent deck going.

4 Xerneas
2-2 Slurpuff
2-2 Aromatisse
And then you just need a couple of EXes with colorless attacks (Mewtwo tins) and a couple of Bouffalants (uncommon so not too expensive) and from there, the trainers should be no problem (you already have 2 fairy gardens for free retreats). Finally some theme decks with cards that are actually worth something.

That's one nice Xerneas deck alright. Looks like Fairy decks will be even more popular around my area. Maybe it'll be smart to invest in Cobalion ex's again.

ForeignDude said:
That's one nice Xerneas deck alright. Looks like Fairy decks will be even more popular around my area. Maybe it'll be smart to invest in Cobalion ex's again.

You can look for PlasmaKlang with Aegislash or Skarmory. But looks like in my area no one is going to use it, they are not so amazed by the Fairies, my Organizer hates Fairies, even he told everyone in the PR that he will never have a Sylveon in his Pokédex (he is a HUGE fan of Eevee) and that he will never have any Fairy energy.

Haha, yes, yes! I knew the Xerneas theme deck was going to be good, it's awesome that it has both Aromatisse and Slurpuff in it. And the trainers aren't terrible either, I can use some more Professor's Letters. Thank you so much for posting the lists, I really appreciate it.

Back