ALL 'XY' Scans [1/24]

RE: 120+ 'XY' Scans [1/24]

Huge bummer that all Kalos Pokémon art is done by 5ban. I would've loved to have seen literally anyone else done their artwork.

The return of Rainbow Energy, Professor Oak's Research, Energy Removal (slightly modified), Impostor Professor Oak (also slightly modified), Mr. Fuji (slightly modified), and Super Potion!

Looks like the start to a good block of sets.

ECHOxLegend said:
Basically, if you switch the pokemon the move was used on, the effect stays on that one for the entirety of the period stated, no need to rudely facepalm at someone when you cant comprehend the wording.

Except the issue here is that you're wrong.

If I use Arbok's attack, on let's say a Keldeo EX, and then I retreat it, I get "Rush In" back. As Soon as a Pokemon hits the bench all negative effects are removed. So basicallly, its ability only stays shut-down if it doesn't hit the bench at all.
Basically refer to Kyurem's Blizzard Burn.
I feel like DNA is getting tired of explaining these things, so I there ya go.
Still it is very awkwardly worded.

It's just that, why do they change the wording?

It has always been comprehensible.

Eron said:

Exactly, think of it like this Krookodile, if I use it on a Keldeo EX, and then next turn my opponent has 2 Keldeo EX in play and uses both of their rush ins, the original Keldeo can retreat again. Same concept, just awkward.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Eron said:

Exactly, think of it like this Krookodile, if I use it on a Keldeo EX, and then next turn my opponent has 2 Keldeo EX in play and uses both of their rush ins, the original Keldeo can retreat again. Same concept, just awkward.
That's why I use Keldeo.

Are we getting another special Dragon card deck or booster packs some time soon? I ask because I find it pretty odd there were no Dragons in this set.

Think wild blaze could be fire and dragon due to charizard and the lack of dragons here especially as all the furore when fairy was announced to compensate dragons power in the games.

RiverShock said:
Reverse basic energies have never happened in a set with common basic energy in the past, I don't see why this would change now. The first set of each... I want to say generation, but HGSS was a thing, and Platinum didn't have basic energy... Always has common basic energy. Which is fair enough, it gives (rather poor) access to energy to people that favour packs over decks, and quells any arguments over whether basic energies get rotated out if they're in no current sets (they're always legal even if they're not in a current set, but still).

Actually, EX Ruby and Sapphire had reverse basic energies.

Skeleton Liar said:
RiverShock said:
Reverse basic energies have never happened in a set with common basic energy in the past, I don't see why this would change now. The first set of each... I want to say generation, but HGSS was a thing, and Platinum didn't have basic energy... Always has common basic energy. Which is fair enough, it gives (rather poor) access to energy to people that favour packs over decks, and quells any arguments over whether basic energies get rotated out if they're in no current sets (they're always legal even if they're not in a current set, but still).

Actually, EX Ruby and Sapphire had reverse basic energies.

Also Call of Legends.

The-Kaiser said:
Luispipe8 said:
Also Call of Legends.

And Ex Emerald, Power Keepers, EX Holon Phantoms and Wizards and Later Nintendo Pokemon TCG League

Well, those were actual rares/holos in those sets. And the Wizards and Nintendo holo energies were promos, which weren't obtainable in the packs themselves. RiverShock's comment was about reverses, meaning there would be regular AND reverse versions in the same set, obtainable through opening packs. I'm fairly certain EX Ruby & Sapphire was the only set to have actual reverses of common energies in the same set.

I was unaware Ruby & Sapphire had reverse holo basic energy.

Technically Call of Legends is less incorrect than the others, since for whatever reason, they decided to give them a Common rarity even though they're much harder to pull than that. But they have no non-reverse counterparts in Call of Legends.

RiverShock said:

Technically Call of Legends is less incorrect than the others, since for whatever reason, they decided to give them a Common rarity even though they're much harder to pull than that. But they have no non-reverse counterparts in Call of Legends.

I forgot Call of Legends' energies were labeled as commons. I automatically assumed they were rares because they were unreasonably difficult to pull. (If I remember correctly, there was only 1 in every box?)

Skeleton Liar said:
RiverShock said:

I forgot Call of Legends' energies were labeled as commons. I automatically assumed they were rares because they were unreasonably difficult to pull. (If I remember correctly, there was only 1 in every box?)

Only because they are reverse, so it's like 1/30~ per energy in packs.

Back