All your errors are belong to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
123wert50 said:
I have this Ho-Oh card that is supposed to be holo (it has dots, and etc that is on holo) but it is missing the holo. The dots are still there.

I got a magnezone SF just like that.

omahanime said:
Clownshateu2 said:
Please comment and if it is a misprint, please help me what to do with it!

Try listing on eBay. I don't think I ever seen a listing for a card with color saturation difference before.

konter_j8902, It took me months to find that one.

Do you mind me asking what you got it for?

konter_j8902 said:
omahanime said:
Clownshateu2 said:
Please comment and if it is a misprint, please help me what to do with it!

Try listing on eBay. I don't think I ever seen a listing for a card with color saturation difference before.

konter_j8902, It took me months to find that one.

Do you mind me asking what you got it for?
List $17.95?. I just kept looking at boxes, till I found one. I must have checked 50 boxes.

i was pretty excited to pull another RH Pokemon Collector a few days ago but noticed the top border is smaller than the bottom, like it wasnt aligned properly. do these type of cards still hold their value and/or legal?

In the FR/LG series I got a Dugtrio that the bottom (around weakness, resistance, and retreat cost) is white, like the machine ran out of ink, or however they do it.... I'm going to see if I can upload a picture of it. :) I knew it was messed up because it obviously looked messed up, but also because I got another one in the same pack that wasn't.

I have a few error cards, but I don't want to trade. One is an Unown from fossil, jungle, or something like that. I forget the other, though.

Do all cards have weaknesses because one of my cards does not have a weakness its just blank.

123wert50 said:
I have this Ho-Oh card that is supposed to be holo (it has dots, and etc that is on holo) but it is missing the holo. The dots are still there.

It's a fake. As to pulling it out of a real pack- where did you buy the pack? And do you have any pictures?

.:genetbox:.

samaelsir said:
i was pretty excited to pull another RH Pokemon Collector a few days ago but noticed the top border is smaller than the bottom, like it wasnt aligned properly. do these type of cards still hold their value and/or legal?

I have a couple cards like that– I know that they're legal, but I don't THINK it changes the value at all. I could be wrong, though. Most people I know at my league haven't cared about the misaligned borders (and I have a pretty competitive league near me), but it could vary from person to person.

^i have alot of cards like that...

one thing that was pretty awesome that i got recently. a pidgey from CL (HEY....i bought a tepig and oshawott tin....i would never just get CL :p) where the back of the card is textured :D like the BW pikachu or the alph lithographs. its weird...but i like it. also the groudon that i got out of the same pack some spots on the back are the same, all textured...i wonder what happened because there are no textured cards in CL :O

Were any of the "1999" dated holo Zapdos from the Fossil set printed without the evolution shadow in the top left corner of the holo box?

I can only seem to find them with that error. Was the card ever corrected before the "1999-2000" print?

displayimage.php

Here's the error card. You can see the symbol on the top left corner.

Do all TCG cards have a weakness cause I have a card that dosent have a weakness its just blank under were it sais weakness.

^There are several Pokemon without a weakness. For example, the infamous Sableye from Stomfront has no weakness.

no...just think of it as a sableye in the VG. it has no weakness thus why would the card have weakness ;D

I picked up a sample set rapidash and hoppip at nats this weekend. I traded the hoppip, but still have rapidash. I don't know if you would considder them errors or not, but they kinda are.

bi4sEl.jpg

The Sample cards are not errors, they were printed like that for a purpose. They are also very rare and hard to find.

i have a kricketot where the ink or something on the printer ran out no text or picture most of the card is silver and blank

also i have cards where the whole front is blank except the border

My error cards include:
- Vulpix with the HP50.
- Kakuna with the energy symbols not alligned correctly.
- Rapidash with the "Put Rapidash on the stage 1 card" text.
- Dark Golbat with the "Apply weakness and resistance" mistranslation .
- Promo Meowth with 50 HP a little to far to the left.

May have more but just can't remember them at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back