• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! REALLY WANT SHINY ENERGIES!

Possibly... let me think about it for a bit, can I PM you with an offer when I decide?

RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! REALLY WANT SHINY ENERGIES!

could you cml for 3 torterra-pl and 4 wailord and i also have 1 fire,1 fighting and 1 electric and 1 grass-all holo and rare

How about 1 Torterra PT for 1 Fire and 1 Electric?

ooh no thanks then but could you cml for 4 wailord

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Possibly... let me think about it for a bit, can I PM you with an offer when I decide?

Uhh, how long are we talking? Like, today or a week?

Probably 1-3 Days.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Probably 1-3 Days.

Erm, the sooner the better I guess, but alright. If you want you can also keep one of the tin Lv. Xs and send the $ difference.

Alright, I'll let you know an offer soon.

you skipped me but please can you cml for 4 wailords please

Nothing I saw, sorry.

Ok, well, which energy do you specifically want? Just any?

I'm interested in:

2 Mismagius GL RR
1 Bastidon GL RR
1 Roserade GL RR
2 Snorlax RR
2 Scizor 4 RR (1 RH)
4 Electrode G RR
1 Rapidash 4 RR
3 Ambipom G RR (1 RH)
3 Quagsire GL RR
2 Gliscor 4 RR
1 Drapion 4 RR
1 Alakazam 4 RR
1 Gengar GL RR
1 Aerodactyl GL RR
1 Houndoom GL RR

And also any of the Jolteon-Vaporeon Eeveelutions you may have. LMK. I also need a few eevee.

Let's see... I'm really looking for fire ATM, but any, really. I may have some Eevee, but I'll have to check... can you post or PM me an offer? You have any of the new fire Holo?

EDIT: And do you have any Arcanine RR?

How well would you trade for holo energies?

Any verdict yet?

RE: Need 1 Starmie RR by June 6th.

Hey, I have a Starmie (RR)...I'd be willing to let it go for the Manetric (PT) you posted on my list...anything else you need, because I want to get the Ludicolo (PT) from you as well

RE: Need 1 Starmie RR by June 6th.

You need a Starmie huh? How about

My:

Starmie RR RH

Your:

1 Each of your TMs from LA

Deal? ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back