• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! Want Hippowdon MD+Lv.X Badly!

Hmm. Maybe. I will let you know ASAP.

@ Starforce: PM'ing about trade.

RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! Want Hippowdon MD+Lv.X Badly!

Hey Alpha, are you still willing to do my trade?

Um. No thanks. That's too much.

RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! Want Hippowdon MD+Lv.X Badl

CML for 1x Heat Rotom and 1x Jirachi RR (RH), please. Thanks!

How about my Azelf X for your Heat Rotom and 2 MD Rotoms?

@ Politoed666: Do you have any Shiny energies or Energy Pickup?

@ DarksoulSP: No thank you.

RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! REALLY WANT SHINY ENERGIES!

Hi there,

I have an Azelf Lv. X, if you're interested. Make me an offer, I accept Lv. X, ex, and * cards (as well as $, which is preferred, I'm a verified seller).

Thanks.

RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! REALLY WANT SHINY ENERGIES!

Anything you're particularly interested in? Or just any Lv.X/*/EX cards? How high do you value it?
Thanks.

Hi, I have a bunch of shiny energies. Specifically
1 Health Energy
1 Warp Energy
1 Multi Energy
3 Special Dark Energies
1 Psychic Energy
2 Electric Energy
5 Grass Energy
2 Fire Energy
2 Fighting Energy
Like I said all of the above are shiny. CML for anything else.

I'm interested in 2 Mismagius GL and Heatran X Promo. Thanks!

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Anything you're particularly interested in? Or just any Lv.X/*/EX cards? How high do you value it?
Thanks.

Any, I really don't care. I can just as easily sell the Azelf as an ex you don't want. I don't trade on this site for my benefit. :)

vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
Thanks.

Any, I really don't care. I can just as easily sell the Azelf as an ex you don't want. I don't trade on this site for my benefit. :)

Well that's very nice of you. :3
Can you take a Magmortar Lv.X and a Rhyperior Lv.X (Tin) for it? If not, do you take paypal and what's your price?

Ampha-pwn77 said:
vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
Thanks.

Well that's very nice of you. :3
Can you take a Magmortar Lv.X and a Rhyperior Lv.X (Tin) for it? If not, do you take paypal and what's your price?

Money would be awesome. I absolutely accept Paypal. It would be yours for $20 plus $3 shipping (that includes USPS Delivery Confirmation, required on all purchases > $10). If not, I value the Magmortar at $13 and the Rhyperior at $6, so you're slightly short.

Let me know. Thanks. :)

Okay... money would be a last resort so... what can I add for the extra $1-4?

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Okay... money would be a last resort so... what can I add for the extra $1-4?

Uhh, cash would work. Or change out the Rhyperior, if you can? I already have two, so if possible it would be cool to avoid it.

Okay, do you value Tin Palkia Lv.X any higher or the same?

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Okay, do you value Tin Palkia Lv.X any higher or the same?

Same.

@ Zephilim: Can you do 2 Mismagius GL for all shiny energy excluding the Special ones? LMK.

@ Vilbaseball: Is there a tin promo I can add to make up for the extra?

Ampha-pwn77 said:
@ Zephilim: Can you do 2 Mismagius GL for all shiny energy excluding the Special ones? LMK.

@ Vilbaseball: Is there a tin promo I can add to make up for the extra?

Only accept Lv. X, ex, and * cards. If you want to go two bucks over and toss on the Palkia Lv. X, that's cool. Are there any small old cards you want? I have some POP stuff too, check out my thread, perhaps?

Did you make a decision on

My:

RH Bastiodon GL

Your:

RR Jirachi RH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back