• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! Want Hippowdon MD+Lv.X Badly!

How about my Galactic HQ (rev holo) for your 2 Gliscor 4?

RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! Want Hippowdon MD+Lv.X Badly!

sceptileblade411 said:
I scizzor 4 preforably rh.

I can do that.

Full Moon said:
Do you have any Keckleons from RR?

Not any extras ATM. Sorry!

starcharge said:
How about my Galactic HQ (rev holo) for your 2 Gliscor 4?

Yup. PM Me to finalize.

Inferno
cml for 1 Gardevoir X

Sorry, nothing I really saw.

check me for,

1 Heat Rotom RR will trade big!
1 Roserade GL RR

have Uxie LA

Can you do Roserade GL for Uxie LA?

I was looking more to get the rotom anything I can add to Uxie?

Rotom is getting traded. Do you want something else in addition to Roserade GL for Uxie?

not really roserade was just there to see if I could both but I was aiming for Rotom. thanks again.

Well, can you do Rotom for Uxie?

yeah I'd do that for Uxie its the Heat Rotom card right?

Can you CML for your RH Jirachi RR?

@ Starforce: Okay, Let me talk to my bro about it.

@ Festizzio: I'm really interested in most of your PT Rh G Trainers. I also like RH SP Radar...
Can you offer, or do you want me to pick something different?

Ok just reply in my list or PM me when you have reached your decision.

Okay, I will :3
Realized a mistake in my last post and my thread and edited both.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
@ Starforce: Okay, Let me talk to my bro about it.

@ Festizzio: I'm really interested in most of your PT Rh G Trainers. I also like RH SP Radar...
Can you offer, or do you want me to pick something different?

They might already be tied up in a trade actually. Do you see anything else?

Are the 2 RH Crobat G still available?

That's part of the same trade =\

Bastiodon GL?

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Bastiodon GL?

Yes, I can definitely trade that. Would you trade your Jirachi RR for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back