• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! REALLY WANT SHINY ENERGIES!

Hi~ I am interested in your Heat Rotom! Please CML to see if there is anything you'd like for it~ Thanks!

RE: The Joker's trading place! A bit of RR from PR added! REALLY WANT SHINY ENERGIES!

Ampha-pwn77 said:
@ Zephilim: Can you do 2 Mismagius GL for all shiny energy excluding the Special ones? LMK.
Before I say YES I want you to know that they are all from either HP or PK so they look like Reverse Holo not the Holos from emerald. If thats alright with you then you have a deal.

vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
@ Zephilim: Can you do 2 Mismagius GL for all shiny energy excluding the Special ones? LMK.

@ Vilbaseball: Is there a tin promo I can add to make up for the extra?

Only accept Lv. X, ex, and * cards. If you want to go two bucks over and toss on the Palkia Lv. X, that's cool. Are there any small old cards you want? I have some POP stuff too, check out my thread, perhaps?

Here's my offer:

My:
Magmortar Lv.X
Rhyperior Lv.X (Tin)
Palkia Lv.X (Tin)

Your:
Azelf Lv.X
Riolu POP 8
Turtwig POP 8

EDIT: Whoops. I forgot I confirmed a trade with someone else for the Magmortar. >.<
How about 2 Palkia Lv.Xes (1 Pack, 1 tin.) an Rhyperior Lv.X for those? LMK. Sorry about that.

My cards are (By my standards.) in Mint condition and can be shipped in a bubble mailer and each have their own toploader. As long as yours are in playable condition, that's cool with me. LMK.
festizzio said:
Did you make a decision on

My:

RH Bastiodon GL

Your:

RR Jirachi RH

I have a lot of offers... Let me get back to you.

Dionashi said:
Hi~ I am interested in your Heat Rotom! Please CML to see if there is anything you'd like for it~ Thanks!

Nothing seen. Sorry.

zephilim said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
Before I say YES I want you to know that they are all from either HP or PK so they look like Reverse Holo not the Holos from emerald. If thats alright with you then you have a deal.

That's fine, and you have a deal. But, are those Special Metals RH? If so, anything you'd like for them?

Hmmmmmm.... Would you do this?

MY:

x2 Holo Fire Energy (1 EM 1 PK)
x2 Japo Lightning Energy
x4 Japo Fire Energy
x2 Floatzel GL (1 RH)

Your:

x4 Mesprit LA

LMK Please!

Would you do my MEsprit RH for your Flygon SW?

Ampha-pwn77 said:
vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

Only accept Lv. X, ex, and * cards. If you want to go two bucks over and toss on the Palkia Lv. X, that's cool. Are there any small old cards you want? I have some POP stuff too, check out my thread, perhaps?

Here's my offer:

My:
Magmortar Lv.X
Rhyperior Lv.X (Tin)
Palkia Lv.X (Tin)

Your:
Azelf Lv.X
Riolu POP 8
Turtwig POP 8

EDIT: Whoops. I forgot I confirmed a trade with someone else for the Magmortar. >.<
How about 2 Palkia Lv.Xes (1 Pack, 1 tin.) an Rhyperior Lv.X for those? LMK. Sorry about that.

My cards are (By my standards.) in Mint condition and can be shipped in a bubble mailer and each have their own toploader. As long as yours are in playable condition, that's cool with me. LMK.
festizzio said:

My:

RH Bastiodon GL

Your:

RR Jirachi RH

Dionashi said:

Nothing seen. Sorry.

zephilim said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

That's fine, and you have a deal. But, are those Special Metals RH? If so, anything you'd like for them?

Do you have anything other than Palkia? I think I have 3 of them or something now.

ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x2 Japo Lightning Energy
x4 Japo Fire Energy
x2 Floatzel GL (1 RH)

Your:

x4 Mesprit LA

LMK Please!

No thank you.

JWittz said:

I would, but I can't find the Flygon... So I obviously can't trade it. :[

vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

Here's my offer:

My:
Magmortar Lv.X
Rhyperior Lv.X (Tin)
Palkia Lv.X (Tin)

Your:
Azelf Lv.X
Riolu POP 8
Turtwig POP 8

festizzio said:

My:

RH Bastiodon GL

Your:

RR Jirachi RH

Dionashi said:

Nothing seen. Sorry.

zephilim said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

Do you have anything other than Palkia? I think I have 3 of them or something now.

I have Gliscor X, Lucario X (Tin) and Dialga X (Tin, the older one.)

1 Health Energy
1 Warp Energy
1 Multi Energy
2 Special Dark Energies
4 Grass Energy
1 Fire Energy
1 Fighting Energy

Hey, had to make some changes based on what just got decked. LMK if you still wanna do the 2 Mismagius GL for them, or maybe 1 Mismagius GL and 1 Roserade GL. LMK thanks.

Hm... Can you take out the health, the warp, and the multi?

So it'd be like this?

4 Grass
1 Fire
1 Fighting

For either Mismagius or Roserade?

do you have any RF eevees from RR?

I have one NFT at the moment, but I'll let you know if it becomes available. : D

hi hi again so i was wondering if u could cml for these:
gengar gl
aerodactyl gl
x4 eevee rr
x4 upper energy
x4 sp radar rr
x2 bertha's warmth rr if u have them
x2 aarons collection
x2 flints willpower
x3 underground exploration
x3 volkner's philosophy
oh yea and i forgot to say inferno but i dont know about it being red lol

I want:

1 Heat Rotom RR
2 Mismagius GL RR
1 Jirachi RR (RH)
1 Bastidon GL RR
1 Roserade GL RR

Rares:

2 Snorlax RR

Uncommon/Common GLs, Gs, and 4s.

2 Scizor 4 RR (1 RH)
4 Electrode G RR
1 Rapidash 4 RR
3 Ambipom G RR (1 RH)
3 Quagsire GL RR
2 Gliscor 4 RR
1 Drapion 4 RR
1 Alakazam 4 RR
1 Gengar GL RR
1 Aerodactyl GL RR
1 Houndoom GL RR

I have:
Tons of Shiny Energy
Shiny Voltorb

LMK.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x2 Japo Lightning Energy
x4 Japo Fire Energy
x2 Floatzel GL (1 RH)

Your:

x4 Mesprit LA

LMK Please!

No thank you.

JWittz said:

vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

Here's my offer:

My:
Magmortar Lv.X
Rhyperior Lv.X (Tin)
Palkia Lv.X (Tin)

Your:
Azelf Lv.X
Riolu POP 8
Turtwig POP 8

festizzio said:

My:

RH Bastiodon GL

Your:

RR Jirachi RH

Dionashi said:

Nothing seen. Sorry.

zephilim said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

Could you please counter offer?
I need the Mesprit's for my Legoes deck >_<

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Hm... Can you take out the health, the warp, and the multi?

So it'd be like this?

4 Grass
1 Fire
1 Fighting

For either Mismagius or Roserade?

Sounds good, and I'd like the Mismagius if you please.

giggran said:
hi hi again so I was wondering if u could cml for these:
gengar gl
aerodactyl gl
x4 eevee rr
x4 upper energy
x4 sp radar rr
x2 bertha's warmth rr if u have them
x2 aarons collection
x2 flints willpower
x3 underground exploration
x3 volkner's philosophy
oh yea and I forgot to say inferno but I don't know about it being red lol

I like the Shinies and Alakazam 4 Lv.X. ( Main want) Offer?

ESP said:
I want:

1 Heat Rotom RR
2 Mismagius GL RR
1 Jirachi RR (RH)
1 Bastidon GL RR
1 Roserade GL RR

Rares:

2 Snorlax RR

Uncommon/Common GLs, Gs, and 4s.

2 Scizor 4 RR (1 RH)
4 Electrode G RR
1 Rapidash 4 RR
3 Ambipom G RR (1 RH)
3 Quagsire GL RR
2 Gliscor 4 RR
1 Drapion 4 RR
1 Alakazam 4 RR
1 Gengar GL RR
1 Aerodactyl GL RR
1 Houndoom GL RR

I have:
Tons of Shiny Energy
Shiny Voltorb

LMK.

All of those are available except for Jirachi and Heatom, which are pending.
Can you offer from the Energy for the rest? They are my main want so I can over-trade.

ThePokemonDude said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x2 Japo Lightning Energy
x4 Japo Fire Energy
x2 Floatzel GL (1 RH)

Your:

x4 Mesprit LA

LMK Please!

No thank you.

JWittz said:

vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

Here's my offer:

My:
Magmortar Lv.X
Rhyperior Lv.X (Tin)
Palkia Lv.X (Tin)

Your:
Azelf Lv.X
Riolu POP 8
Turtwig POP 8

festizzio said:

My:

RH Bastiodon GL

Your:

RR Jirachi RH

Dionashi said:

Nothing seen. Sorry.

zephilim said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

Could you please counter offer?
I need the Mesprit's for my Legoes deck >_<

Well, I traded some Mespirit... And I'm waiting for more in the mail, so I don't want to finalize anything for them ATM, but I like TSD and Shiny Swablu.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x2 Japo Lightning Energy
x4 Japo Fire Energy
x2 Floatzel GL (1 RH)

Your:

x4 Mesprit LA

LMK Please!

No thank you.

JWittz said:

vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
vilebaseball said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

Here's my offer:

My:
Magmortar Lv.X
Rhyperior Lv.X (Tin)
Palkia Lv.X (Tin)

Your:
Azelf Lv.X
Riolu POP 8
Turtwig POP 8

festizzio said:

My:

RH Bastiodon GL

Your:

RR Jirachi RH

Dionashi said:

Nothing seen. Sorry.

zephilim said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

Can we replace Mag-whatever with the Glicsor?

Possibly, but I value Gliscor higher than Magmortar.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Possibly, but I value Gliscor higher than Magmortar.

Uhh, okay. Any more POP I can throw in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back