• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ampha-pwn Trades-[H] BEBE'S, some X's and lots of Holos! New wants! come see!

Acctually I just remembered I don't need Heatran anymore. xP My brother pulled 2 at christmas. But anyhow I am interested in those Bebes...So if you don't mind looking for those?

RE: Ampha-pwn Trades-[H] BEBE'S, some X's and lots of Holos! New wants! come see!

ESP said:
If you're interested, I also have 3 Pupitar SF RH for trade if you had any of my wants...

Skipped?

RE: Ampha-pwn Trades-All Sets Up! Really need Machamp X!

qnetykz said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
I need TSD, Drapion SF, Scizor SF, Armaldo LA, Garchomp MT and Roserade SF... Can you make an offer?

ALL sets now up!

well, due to some shipping difficulties (as in they haven't shown up yet), I have to put a hold on the TSD's until I can find where my current incoming TSD's are...also, I don't have Scizor (SF), Amaldo (SF), or Garchomp (MT)...I can check around for some, but these are cards currently on my wants list as well

I will see what I can find, because I want those Alakazam

Ampha-pwn77 said:
@ Geo: 2x Drapion SF for my Metagross EX?

@ Qnetkyz : Mkay, You have any Azelf/Mespirit/uxie from LA? I still want Drapion if you have it.

ok, here's my offer:

My:
Machamp Lv. X
Drapion (SF)
Weavile (which ones are you wanting DP or SW???) x2

Your:
Rhyperior Lv. X (tin)
Alakazam (MT) x2
Rhyperior (DP) RH
Palkia (MD) x2

@ Qnetkyz: Yes! If that's good with you, PM me to finalize!

@ ESP: Sorry, I meant to put it in a few posts ago, but forgot. I need 2 of your Pupitar, I will still try and get the Sceptile and Gengar at CC.

@ AnthonyG: I need 4 Sableye SF, 1 Typhlosion MT and 2 Garchomp MT, can you make an offer?

@ Charizard 88: I still need the Venusaur SW. if you can trade those.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
@ Qnetkyz: Yes! If that's good with you, PM me to finalize!

@ ESP: Sorry, I meant to put it in a few posts ago, but forgot. I need 2 of your Pupitar, I will still try and get the Sceptile and Gengar at CC.

@ AnthonyG: I need 4 Sableye SF, 1 Typhlosion MT and 2 Garchomp MT, can you make an offer?

@ Charizard 88: I still need the Venusaur SW. if you can trade those.

Which Weavile were you wanting?

The SW Weavile please.

Still want Machamp LV X?

Timmy.

If my trade with Qnetkyz doesn't work out, then yes.

pm'd you details...how many Mesprit (LA) do u need?

Up to 2 Mespirit LA.

Mewtwo X for darkrai X?

My: x2 Venusuar SW

Your: 3 Bebe's search

No. I already have some. So you aren't interested in my prior offer? I'll add in some other stuff.

Yup, I can do that. if you want the Pack one, I had it in a sleeve and somehow it got sand in it, and it has very, very small little pock marks on it. you can only notice them if you look hard. the tin one is Completely mint though. Is the Darkrai pack or tin? I don't care, I was just wondering

Can i get a pic on the pack? Ill give a tin since my real is decked k?

I'll see if I can get a pic of the Pack sometime. the tin Darkrai is good for me.

Ok....

Do you have:
1 RC
1 Uxie LA
2 Multi Energy
4 Call Energy

If any, CML.

I've got some Multi and I could easily get Call. no RC or Uxie for trade though. I need your one RH cherrim SF.

OK, what would you trade for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back