• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ampha-Pwn77's House of Cards H: HG/SS! | W:1 Lugia Legend set, HG/SS Energy, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ampha-pwn Trades-[H] BEBE'S, some X's and lots of Holos! New wants! come see!

2 Multi energy?

RE: Ampha-pwn Trades-[H] BEBE'S, some X's and lots of Holos! New wants! come see!

Deal. PM me the details.

Hmm, Maybe, I will take another look at your list tomorrow.

So deal?

Yeah, that's good with me, but I might not send out for a while because I have a lot of trades going on and I don't want to get them mixed up. I will PM you when I can send out.

Ok thankyou.

One Venasuar will be [RH] so I think that trade is fair as is.

Yeah, I don't want MORE than that, I was just checking to see for different stuff.

No pressure but i may be decking a mewtwo. PLease get back to are trade asap.

OK, I will try to do it ASAP, you need it for a deck, right?

Yes. Im leaving In 2 weeks and would like to have time to practice with my deck.

my x2 weavile sw
FOR
your pokedrawer+ x2

RE: Ampha-pwn Trades-Update! New wants/haves~

Rayquaza95:

Sorry, but I will have to pass on that one. I got the Weavile I needed now.
Thanks anyway though! LMK if there is anything else you want.

CML for x7 Dark Basic energy if you have them.

I did see some stuff, but it was way too much for the Dark energies.
Edit: Platinum now up!

RE: Ampha-pwn Trades-Platinum now up!!! I am getting a box soon, so a lot more is coming!

Is the bad Dialga Pt the error one? LMK

RE: Ampha-pwn Trades-Platinum now up!!! I am getting a box soon, so a lot more is coming!

Nope, it isn't error, it isn't even RH... fail. Do you still want it, or just if it's error?

I only need it if it is the error one. I have numerous of the others. Thanks for your time.

CML for:
1 Ampharos Pt ( RH )
2 Dustox Pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back