Animal Crossing: New Leaf Discussion

Rusty Sticks said:
Also, every 3 or so balloons is another Silver Slingshot. I have 2 full storage sections of them, it's insane.
lolwut

When will I get to do more Public Works Projects? I want to make different benches and bridges...

Teal said:
When will I get to do more Public Works Projects? I want to make different benches and bridges...

Villagers will approach you randomly to ask for a project. It'll be the usual surprised emotion and then they'll run up to you.

If you get a perfect town rating, you get several projects, including a flower clock and Town Hall renovations.

Pokemonlover903 said:
i dont have the dream suite yet :( nor any special sligshots, but if anyone needs one, i have 2 baloon clocks

I actually need both.

Pokemonlover903 said:
i dont have the dream suite yet :( nor any special sligshots, but if anyone needs one, i have 2 baloon clocks

To get Dream suite, go in town hall at night time. Late night time.

You should all really watch this video!
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKgA_8cU0PM[/video]

This game yelled at me this morning... I only reset it so I wouldn't miss a chance at digging up a possible fossil, then I suddenly find myself being inquisitioned by this freaky mole-man... Who comes up with a character like that...seriously...?

On a more serious note, I got this game on sort of a whim. I'm not exactly an Animal Crossing fan, but this is a far cry from the crappy demo I tried of the first Animal Crossing released on the GameCube in the US. So far I've spent the past five days setting things up and trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do to make the story (if there is one) progress. I managed to pay off my first home loan and apparently starting tomorrow I can go to the island mentioned in the instruction manual.

Quick question: am I the only one in the game who can put up items for sale at the flea market in Re-Tail, or will NPCs do the same if I leave spots open?

don()shinobi said:
NPCs will put things up in the flea market.

Then I'll probably take back some of my own times that haven't been selling. Also, I've noticed that that items will only sell if I'm at the store and an NPC shows up to buy. Is that the way it's supposed to be, or will things eventually sell even if I'm not there? Just asking because I'm starting to find it a little bothersome that I have linger in the store to see if someone shows up so I can swindle them into buying junk I picked up off the ground for two to three times the regular selling price.

I believe I've sold something once when I wasn't present in the almost month I've had the game.

Incinermyn said:
This game yelled at me this morning... I only reset it so I wouldn't miss a chance at digging up a possible fossil, then I suddenly find myself being inquisitioned by this freaky mole-man... Who comes up with a character like that...seriously...?

It's actually a good thing to do that once you have Public Works open up. If you reset once, you'll be able to build the Reset Center in your town.

dmaster out.

I have heard you can visit the home sometimes randomly but it might be a legend?
But yeah if you get it Resetti will always yell at you if you don't save. Please be aware that once you build it you can't move or destroy it so choose the location carefully.

The NPC flea market thing is probably set up so that you can sell your friends stuff through it, that's why the animals ask you if they should buy it.

Teal said:
I have heard you can visit the home sometimes randomly but it might be a legend?
But yeah if you get it Resetti will always yell at you if you don't save. Please be aware that once you build it you can't move or destroy it so choose the location carefully.

The NPC flea market thing is probably set up so that you can sell your friends stuff through it, that's why the animals ask you if they should buy it.

It has been confirmed that you can visit Resetti's house on his birthday and on groundhog's day.

I hate Mr. Resetti! As a kid, in the original AC, I always got scared by him! I never really saved (I did, just sometimes no) but it was his face.... oh god his face.

Back