• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotic Sales - Eevee GET Fan Club Promo | Sealed Team Rocket's Theme Decks!

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - Have *Mew Mcdonalds 033/P* |Staples | Collectibles | Playable

Bump updated

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - Have *Mew Mcdonalds 033/P* |Staples | Collectibles | Playable

1x 1st Edition Shining Mewtwo (1x 3cm crease) - 20
is that including shipping? (cash)

I can do it for $23 shipped with tracking. I'd prefer this method as it's more secure for both of us. LMK thanks!

i can only do cash for now

Yup I can do $23 shipped via cash. It'll have a tracking number for you.

Do you have pictures of these JPN cards? How's the condition?

1x Charizard * - $60
1x Charizard Base

Charizard * is in NM-Mint condition

the Japanese Base is in Good - Excellent Condition, with some edge wear.

Buying Charizard*
I'll send PM later this week.

Thanks!

Charizard * might be gone.

Sorry but the Charizard * is gone, there's one more remaining from my own collection and it's not going for $60.

I want these

1x Pikachu McDonalds Holo 010/018 - Picture - $35
and the Japanese Pokemon Rumble and I can send money orders if thats ok....^^

Sure thing the Rumble package is pretty big, so I think flat rate might be the way to go if that's alright with you. Shipping w/ delivery confirmation would be around $7.

ok thats fine^^

Money Order is perfectly fine! =) I've sent you a PM for confirmation.

I have a question is the Palpark Pikachu holo? if it is then I want that one too^^

kurokitten - I'm working on compiling that list for you. In regards to the Pokepark Pikachu, I do have one more holo version left, however I'm still undecided on whether or not to sell it. (The one listed on the sales thread is the non-holo)

ok well if you do decied to sell the holo please lmk because i really need it^^ and thank you for making out a list for me^^ its rather appricated

RE: Aphotic's Sale Thread - *New Arrival* Jumbo Birthday Pikachu!

No problem, keep me updated though, thanks!

Back