• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trading - Primes | Lv X | Legends | Japanese | Shining - Need Mew Pop 4 NH!~

What would you price the Mew at so I can get a better idea of what to offer. Thanks

RE: Aphotics Trading - Primes | Lv X | Legends | Japanese | Shining - Need Mew Pop 4 NH!~

Well, I am mostly interested in Satoshi's Grovyle and Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND.

Arceus2072 said:
Well, I am mostly interested in Satoshi's Grovyle and Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND.

Make me an offer for the Grovyle. Most likely not going to trade d/c legend for those. Thanks.

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
Any RH SP trainers.

Were you still interested in trading?

RE: Aphotics Trading - Primes | Lv X | Legends | Japanese | Shining - Need Promocroak!

How about Zapdos Reprint for the Grovyle? If not, I could add a little something extra.

RE: Aphotics Trading - Primes | Lv X | Legends | Japanese | Shining - Need Promocroak!

I'm interested in your japanese Jumbo Birthday Pikachu (the Pokemon Center promo)... I have some unlisted stuff I'd be willing to trade for it:

Luxray GL Lv. X
Flygon Lv. X (incoming)
All Legends (HSU + HGSS)
All new shinies, reprints, etc.
Both Lithographs

LMK if you're interested.

Arceus2072 said:
How about Zapdos Reprint for the Grovyle? If not, I could add a little something extra.

Would you add a pichu bros?

festizzio said:
I'm interested in your japanese Jumbo Birthday Pikachu (the Pokemon Center promo)... I have some unlisted stuff I'd be willing to trade for it:

Luxray GL Lv. X
Flygon Lv. X (incoming)
All Legends (HSU + HGSS)
All new shinies, reprints, etc.
Both Lithographs

LMK if you're interested.

I'd be interested in the a trade, lux x, flygon x and UL legends. Make me an offer and lets work something out, thanks!

CML for:

x1 Jumbo Pokemon Center Birthday Pikachu
x1 Jumbo Pokemon Center Captain Pikachu

Also Have: Mint Glaceon Lv.x (JPN) and Charizard star (ENG Near Mint)

RE: Aphotics Trading - Primes | Lv X | Legends | Japanese | Shining -Need Luxray GL Lv. X

I'm sorry can I get a link to your thread, and I don't think I'd be interested in much unless you have Lux X on the thread. Thanks though.

RE: Aphotics Trading - Primes | Lv X | Legends | Japanese | Shining -Need Luxray GL Lv. X

Aphotic said:
I'm sorry can I get a link to your thread, and I don't think I'd be interested in much unless you have Lux X on the thread. Thanks though.

Here;
I dont have Luxray X, But I have lot of Japanese Cards. -_-

Is the Luxray X a priority? Here's the deal: I'm going to Anime Expo next week, and they're having a Pokemon tournament there. It's the last tournament I'm going to play using the Luxray X, so is it ok if we make the deal on July 5? Anyways, my offer would be

My

Luxray GL Lv. X
Flygon Lv. X

Your

Jumbo Birthday Pikachu

If this is not ok, can you please LMK your value on the jumbo card so I can make a better offer?

ArceusTrainer said:
Here;
I don't have Luxray X, But I have lot of Japanese Cards. -_-

Oh ok, do you have a more detailed list of which promos you have?

festizzio said:
Is the Luxray X a priority? Here's the deal: I'm going to Anime Expo next week, and they're having a Pokemon tournament there. It's the last tournament I'm going to play using the Luxray X, so is it ok if we make the deal on July 5? Anyways, my offer would be

My

Luxray GL Lv. X
Flygon Lv. X

Your

Jumbo Birthday Pikachu

If this is not ok, can you please LMK your value on the jumbo card so I can make a better offer?

I would like to be able to get 100+ for the pikachu. I would be fine with waiting until after July 5th if you want to use it. For now I'll put a hold on it for you if you're alright with that? Thanks!

Alright, we'll talk more on the 5th. Just to double check, it doesn't have any name written on it does it? And it's mint?

festizzio said:
Alright, we'll talk more on the 5th. Just to double check, it doesn't have any name written on it does it? And it's mint?

Yup mint no name on the back.

Aphotic said:
Oh ok, do you have a more detailed list of which promos you have?

No :( But,, Do you need Something?

Also need:

Jumbo Japanese Shadow Lugia Nintendo World Promo

Latias Star (JPN)

I could if it's a deal we have here.

ArceusTrainer said:
No :( But,, Do you need Something?

Also need:

Jumbo Japanese Shadow Lugia Nintendo World Promo

Latias Star (JPN)

Only thing you have is the Charizard Star.

Only equivalent trade is for the Shadow Lugia. Everything else is still worth more.

So my:
Satoshi's Grovyle

your:
Zapdos Reprint
Pichu Bros

Are your cards all mint?

Aphotic said:
Only thing you have is the Charizard Star.

Only equivalent trade is for the Shadow Lugia. Everything else is still worth more.

So you need it?

it worth 80$ - Since it NM... But,,

Sorry but Charizard * is not worth anywhere near 80 lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back