• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese-Need Slowking Neo

no thanks. LMK if theres anything besides flygon

RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese-Need Slowking Neo

What are you willing to trade, and what do you actually value each gyarados at.

Lance's Gyarados - $2
Japanese Giovanni's $4-5
Misty's Gyarados $4-5
Japanese base Gyarados $4-5

but if you need cards i dont need (not flygon) i can trade for more than that. i can trade most anything but id rather it be multiple rares that arent hard to get metagame cards. i hate trading a good level x for some cards just for a collection so LMK if theres anything i can do.

Hey, I'm interested in your Japanese cards:

1x Latias * Clash of Blue Sky 065/082- Picture Here
1x Charizard *

1x Tree of Beginnings Mew

1x Complete 10th Movie Set

1x Deoxys Mcdonalds 2005 032/PCG-P
1x Sceptile Mcdonalds 2006 119/PCG-P

Extremely Rare Japanese Promos

Jumbo Pokemon Center Birthday Pikachu - Picture Here
Jumbo Pokemon Center Captain Pikachu - Picture Here

JR Rally Sealed Surfing Pikachu (Mt. Fuji Pikachu) (Non-glossy)- Picture Here
JR Rally Sealed Lilypad Mew (Non-glossy)- Picture Here
This is an extremely rare set, and even harder to find sealed.

Let me know if you see anything. I'm most interested in the JR Rally sealed set. I have an unsealed JR Rally set that is not listed on my trade thread that I could trade as well as other cards.

wyoungb said:
Lance's Gyarados - $2
Japanese Giovanni's $4-5
Misty's Gyarados $4-5
Japanese base Gyarados $4-5

but if you need cards i don't need (not flygon) i can trade for more than that. i can trade most anything but id rather it be multiple rares that arent hard to get metagame cards. i hate trading a good level x for some cards just for a collection so LMK if theres anything i can do.

Do you have any Slowking from Neo or Ninjask from Deoxys?

shpunto9 said:

1x Charizard *

Let me know if you see anything. I'm most interested in the JR Rally sealed set. I have an unsealed JR Rally set that is not listed on my trade thread that I could trade as well as other cards.

Nothing I see on your list, do you have any unlisted?

no sorry :( is there anything else? i listed a bunch of old cards on my thread on page 3 post 45. ill trade a bunch of those for the gyarados

Aphotic said:
Do you have any Slowking from Neo or Ninjask from Deoxys?

shpunto9 said:

1x Charizard *

I uploaded a new document on my trade thread called Card List. It's my collection list. Anything in black I have, anything in red I need, anything in blue I have, but I'm looking for a mint condition version of that card. Everything on my trade thread is my duplicates, so I'm not sure if I'll trade anything from my collection. We'll see though, since the sealed Jr Rally is pretty rare.

wyoungb said:
no sorry :( is there anything else? i listed a bunch of old cards on my thread on page 3 post 45. ill trade a bunch of those for the gyarados

Sorry pass on that. Really looking for the stuff in format right now.

shpunto9 said:

I uploaded a new document on my trade thread called Card List. It's my collection list. Anything in black I have, anything in red I need, anything in blue I have, but I'm looking for a mint condition version of that card. Everything on my trade thread is my duplicates, so I'm not sure if I'll trade anything from my collection. We'll see though, since the sealed Jr Rally is pretty rare.
[/quote]

There's some stuff from your collection list that I'm interested in but I'm not sure you'd be willing to trade them.

well LMK if there is anything besides flygon b/c im very interested in those cards. especially the VS card

Hey! CML please for Donphan prime. Oh, and I have these cards from your missing HGSS RH list.

Butterfree RH
Bayleef RH
Koffing RH

And my friend Denver has 3 ancient mew. You should talk to him. He says he won't trade them, but i'm sure you could convince him with some good cards. His name on here is ScreamRawr.

wyoungb said:
well LMK if there is anything besides flygon because im very interested in those cards. especially the VS card

I'll take a look again, but I'm not sure what else you'd be willing to trade haha

AdrianSkyline said:
Hey! CML please for Donphan prime. Oh, and I have these cards from your missing HGSS RH list.

Butterfree RH
Bayleef RH
Koffing RH

And my friend Denver has 3 ancient mew. You should talk to him. He says he won't trade them, but i'm sure you could convince him with some good cards. His name on here is ScreamRawr.

I'm kind of interested in the Suicune Entei Bottom, Blaz FB Lv. X, Chomp C. Lv. X. Please shoot me an offer and I'll think about it. I'm actually looking for 2 particular ancient mews, both Japanese. Version 1 Corrected and Version II. If he has them I'd be glad to offer something for them. Thanks!

ArceusTrainer said:
English Mewtwo Lv.X From Tin...

Please make another offer, not sure shipping to norway is worth a tin mewtwo x. LMK what you want as well. Thank you!

Wow, I feel foolish. I traded all of those at Nats and forgot to take them off the list! >:| i have three new cards though, if they peak interest, let me know.

Heatran X
Infernape X
Dialga X

Sorry for the confusion! And I have Raikou Suicune bottoms, but those seem the easiest to pull.

AdrianSkyline said:
Wow, I feel foolish. I traded all of those at Nats and forgot to take them off the list! >:| i have three new cards though, if they peak interest, let me know.

Heatran X
Infernape X
Dialga X

Sorry for the confusion! And I have Raikou Suicune bottoms, but those seem the easiest to pull.

I think I have those, I'm not sure a Dialga X is worth a donphan, do you have any other x's? Thanks!

Aphotic said:
I think I have those, I'm not sure a Dialga X is worth a donphan, do you have any other x's? Thanks!
I have Raquaza C X's pack and tin. I'm running out of X's slowly, but I've got primes out the butt. If you want any particular primes, let me know, and I could probably swing it.

AdrianSkyline said:
I have Raquaza C X's pack and tin. I'm running out of X's slowly, but I've got primes out the butt. If you want any particular primes, let me know, and I could probably swing it.

I'm not sure if I need any Primes at the moment, I'll let you know though. Sorry >.<!

I will give you just about anything on my list for this Rocket's Tyranitar VS Series 142/141- Picture Here

konter_j8902 said:
I will give you just about anything on my list for this Rocket's Tyranitar VS Series 142/141- Picture Here

How much is it worth to you?

i value most at $5 so probalbly about $10

konter_j8902 said:
i value most at $5 so probalbly about $10

Lol, I'll pass thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back