• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trading - Primes | Lv X | Legends | Japanese | Shining -Need Luxray GL Lv. X

Aphotic said:
Sorry but Charizard * is not worth anywhere near 80 lol...

Not? Anyway, do you need it? It's near mint. -_-

RE: Aphotics Trading - Primes | Lv X | Legends | Japanese | Shining -Need Luxray GL Lv. X

ArceusTrainer said:
Not? Anyway, do you need it? It's near mint. -_-

The only thing I'd trade for that is the shadow lugia.

So my:
Satoshi's Grovyle

your:
Zapdos Reprint
Pichu Bros

Are your cards all mint?

Sorry I replied higher up it got lost in the posts >.<

It`s ok, and sure, I'll send you my address.

Arceus2072 said:
It`s ok, and sure, I'll send you my address.

Sent you a pm for final confirmation. Thanks!

ArceusTrainer said:
-Skipped?

woop sorry, I actually saw the picture, there's a pretty fat crease on the bottom corner...do you have any other star cards or my wants?

Aphotic said:
woop sorry, I actually saw the picture, there's a pretty fat crease on the bottom corner...do you have any other star cards or my wants?

No Sorry! :/

Do you need need some other cards in my thread?

ArceusTrainer said:
No Sorry! :/

Do you need need some other cards in my thread?

Don't think so sorry!

RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese-Need Slowking Neo

Japanese cards are up. Have a ton of VS series cards.

ArceusTrainer said:
Also Have Mewtwo Lx.X (Promo)...

English or japanese?

RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese-Need Slowking Neo

hello im interested in any gyarados cards you may have. especially the 2 VS ones (lance and cynthias i believe) LMK what you have thanks!

wyoungb said:
hello im interested in any gyarados cards you may have. especially the 2 VS ones (lance and cynthias i believe) LMK what you have thanks!

I have Lance's Gyarados. Also Japanese Giovanni's and Misty's Gyarados as well as I believe the Japanese base Gyarados.

could you please CML for those? i have some older english cards not listed if youre interested. not all are in great condition tho

Only thing of interest to me right now is the flygon x.

eh i do like the gyarados cards but i dont think i could trade a flygon x for them. there was nothing else at all?

wyoungb said:
eh i do like the gyarados cards but i don't think i could trade a flygon x for them. there was nothing else at all?

I could probably add some arceus or you can see if there's anything else off the list you want. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back