• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese-Need Slowking Neo

what do you value it at?

RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese-Need Slowking Neo

I value it far more than you do, so unless you're willing to trade much higher for it, we can't work anything out. Thanks anyways.

can you tell me what you value it at so I can Offer? Much higher tells me nothing

konter_j8902 said:
can you tell me what you value it at so I can Offer? Much higher tells me nothing

About $40 - $50, if even.

lolz.. you're funny

http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/PokemonThemeDeckBinder/TyranitarThemeDeck

No thanks. I wont trade that much for it when i can get it and more for the same price

konter_j8902 said:
lolz.. you're funny

http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/PokemonThemeDeckBinder/TyranitarThemeDeck

No thanks. I wont trade that much for it when i can get it and more for the same price

That's fine.

Unpeeled Vending Sheet 00 added!

Please CML for Raikou/Suicune Top, 1x Dual Ball, & 2x Engineer's Adjustments.

XanderPitz1010 said:
Please CML for Raikou/Suicune Top, 1x Dual Ball, & 2x Engineer's Adjustments.

Nothing off your list sorry, do you have any Slowking from Neo, or Ninjask from Deoxys? Thanks!

Azelf Master said:
cml for both Shining Noctowl

Only interested in Lux X. I have your wants, cml for more if you're interested. Thanks!

Could you CML for the Alto Mare's Latios?

cml for a corocoro mew please

captain.mongoose said:
Could you CML for the Alto Mare's Latios?

I'm interested in the following:

Honchkrow Lv. X
Electivire Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Dialga Lv. X
Jumpluff HGSS

Please make me an offer, thank you!

konter_j8902 said:
cml for a corocoro mew please

Might be going out, from your list though I'm interested in the Uxie Lv. X. Thanks!

Aphotic said:
I'm interested in the following:

Honchkrow Lv. X
Electivire Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Dialga Lv. X

Please make me an offer, thank you!

I'd trade the Dialga lvl X for it, if that's a fair trade. I actually don't know how much you value it at. XD

i dont suppose uxie is enough? i dont know the exact value on the mew, but know it is high..

captain.mongoose said:
I'd trade the Dialga lvl X for it, if that's a fair trade. I actually don't know how much you value it at. XD

I was hoping that you could toss in another Lv. X, not sure what you value the dialga at, lmk thank you!

konter_j8902 said:
i don't suppose uxie is enough? i don't know the exact value on the mew, but know it is high..

Could always use rare candy, please make an offer and I will consider it. Thank you again!

Aphotic said:
I was hoping that you could toss in another Lv. X, not sure what you value the dialga at, lmk thank you!

It's mint from the set, so it's worth more. I value it at roughly eight dollars, as I'm a semi-collector. How much do you value the Latios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back