• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese- Need Lux Lv. X!

Aphotic said:
What do you value the Mew at?

And can you also please post a picture of the mew?

Here's the stock photo, my camera's battery is dead -_-

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/71/ShiningMewPromo.jpg

I'll put one up w/ phone camera in a moment.
[/quote]

Thanks! Now I just need to know about what you value the mew at.

RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese- Need Lux Lv. X!

Yeah I can't send the picture to my email for some reason, would the stock do? ~_~

STEREOCHILD said:
Aphotic said:
Only thing I'm interested in is the Mesprit Lv. X. I'd like to use the RH's to help build a trade, but not on them alone. Thanks!

I could do Mesprit X and a few of those RH's for Kingdra. LMK.

Seems that I was missed :p

Aphotic said:
Yeah I can't send the picture to my email for some reason, would the stock do? ~_~

Yeah, that'll do. Is yours JPN? (And you still haven't told me it's $ value.)

cml for
1x shining mew (CORO-CORO)
1x Great Absol (LL)
1x Great Mew (LL)

Stereo: lmk think about it I'll get back to you later today

Rikko: I'd like to get $40-$50 in trade value

babyproof: I'd like to get your luxray lv x

Oh and yes it's Japanese, the card was only released in japan...

Aphotic said:
Stereo: lmk think about it I'll get back to you later today

Rikko: I'd like to get $40-$50 in trade value

babyproof: I'd like to get your luxray lv x

Oh and yes it's Japanese, the card was only released in japan...

Well, the stuff you're asking for is around 55$. Could I possibly replace Flygon Lv.X with a couple other valuable cards?

I'd actually really would like the Flygon to be part of the trade, if there's anything I can add that would be great too.

hey you should have received the pikachu stuff pics....please let me know if we can work out a trade

Aphotic said:
I'd actually really would like the Flygon to be part of the trade, if there's anything I can add that would be great too.

I'm really looking for Turtwig Merchandise right now. Or, you could just add 30-50 Turtwigs (They're about 0.15$ each.) But I would greatly prefer just subbing Flygon with some other things. I'm sure you can find a few things you fancy, right?

Binx: Which card did you want again, sorry I completely forgot >.<

Rikko: The only possibilities are some donphan and kingdras. Not sure I have that many turtwigs haha

Would you take any RH Staples you're lookingfor?

Aphotic said:
Binx: Which card did you want again, sorry I completely forgot >.<

Rikko: The only possibilities are some donphan and kingdras. Not sure I have that many turtwigs haha

Would you take any RH Staples you're lookingfor?

The only RH things that I'm upgrading are on my list. Could I possibly replace the Flygon Lv.X with Donpan Prime x4? (And still get a couple upgrades and/or Turtwigs?)

Rikko145 said:
The only RH things that I'm upgrading are on my list. Could I possibly replace the Flygon Lv.X with Donpan Prime x4? (And still get a couple upgrades and/or Turtwigs?)

Ok I can't find any turtwigs right now ~_~ I have no idea why, but I would do some upgrades, would you mind adding their non holo counterparts?

Ok how does 10 turtwig sound if you sub the donphans? They're from UL and RR.

Aphotic said:
Ok I can't find any turtwigs right now ~_~ I have no idea why, but I would do some upgrades, would you mind adding their non holo counterparts?

Ok how does 10 turtwig sound if you sub the donphans?

Sure. Now, how many upgrades can you do? (Remember, each upgrade usually adds 1$ from the non-holo, and we're 5-10$ over. *hint*) But please just do as many as you can!

I'll do 12 turtwigs at 0.25 each and 3 upgrades. How does that sound?

Aphotic said:
I'll do 12 turtwigs at 0.25 each and 3 upgrades. How does that sound?

That depends which upgrades. (And please don't make most/all of the Turtwigs the same kind. That bothers me.)

3 types of turtwigs alright? Haha it's all I can find. I have 3 sp radar rhs that I can find. Might have a lux ball rh somewhere.

Aphotic said:
3 types of turtwigs alright? Haha it's all I can find. I have 3 sp radar rhs that I can find. Might have a lux ball rh somewhere.

Okay, if you could just upgrade those that'd be great! (Also, could you possibly drop two Turtwigs for a Seadra LA and a Poke'Drawer +?

Rikko145 said:
Okay, if you could just upgrade those that'd be great! (Also, could you possibly drop two Turtwigs for a Seadra LA and a Poke'Drawer +?

I don't have any seadra LA and am out of pokedrawers. I can do the 12 turtwigs and 3 sp radar switch. This is how the deal looks. Shipping will cost a bit already on my end lol.

My:
Shining Mew
3x SP Radar RH
12x Misc Turtwigs

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
4x Donphan Prime
3x SP Radar Normal

Are all of your cards mint? Thanks!

Aphotic said:
I don't have any seadra LA and am out of pokedrawers. I can do the 12 turtwigs and 3 sp radar switch. This is how the deal looks. Shipping will cost a bit already on my end lol.

My:
Shining Mew
3x SP Radar RH
12x Misc Turtwigs

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
4x Donphan Prime
3x SP Radar Normal

Are all of your cards mint? Thanks!

Yes. Are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.