• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese- Need Lux Lv. X!

Rikko145 said:
Yes. Are yours?

Yup, the RH's might have some small scratches though, it's really hard to keep those mint ~_~ If that's alright with you, please PM me to finalize.

So did you still want to trade?

RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese- Need Lux Lv. X!

i have many pikachu toys and plush and dog tags sent you pics

i want to trade for 1 or more of these (most wanted at top)

shiny * latias
rotas mew
jr rally mewtwo
jr rally lugia
pokepark holo pikachu
surfing pikachu w mountain behind
lances charizard VS
movie anniv. mananphy, latios holos
jr rally- celebi and the 3 others
rockets t-tar holo VS
if you have EX cards let me know

Sorry binx, my girlfriend doesn't want any of them. Thanks anyways.

Hi Aphotic.. I have two sets of pikachu sleeves. One of them has 10 packs of 5 sealed sleeves and 10 loose sleeves and the other is 2 sealed packs of 30.. Do you want one of them? also, What could I add to one to get a corocoro Mew?

Are the 2 sealed packs unused? I thought they only came in packs of 5 haha, lmk thanks!

So you want Shadowless Base Set Venusaur Unlimited Mint,Shining Noctowl Unlimited Mint,and Muk Ex?

I'm extremely interested in Pikachu M LV.X and Pikachu M

Let's see I value Pikachu M LV.X at about $30 a bit more if you like Pikachu M at $8?

Around $38 total?

Venusar is $20
Noctowl is $10
and Muk is $6

$36 total?

I feel that just the Pikachu M Lv. X is worth the lot. LMK thanks. If you could add something I'd go for that. Thanks!

CML for
1x 1st Edition Shining Noctowl (Creases)
1x Shining Noctowl

Normal noctowl is going out, I'm interested in your Lux Lv. X and Mewtwo X. That's it.

Would you do Mewtwo X for the Noctowl You have left?

okay I understand maybe I won't trade for him.Do you have any of these

Azelf LA
X 2 Uxie LA League
X 2 Mesprite LA

ace - don't have a picture yet. I'd need you to add one more thing if I were to trade.
aramaster - no sorry none that are for trade. I have another Pikachu M Lv. X

Aphotic said:
ace - don't have a picture yet. I'd need you to add one more thing if I were to trade.
aramaster - no sorry none that are for trade. I have another Pikachu M Lv. X

Ok what do you want me to throw in and I will not ask for the picture.

RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese-Need Slowking Neo

Aphotic said:
Sorry pass on that. Really looking for the stuff in format right now.

shpunto9 said:
Nothing I see on your list, do you have any unlisted?

I uploaded a new document on my trade thread called Card List. It's my collection list. Anything in black I have, anything in red I need, anything in blue I have, but I'm looking for a mint condition version of that card. Everything on my trade thread is my duplicates, so I'm not sure if I'll trade anything from my collection. We'll see though, since the sealed Jr Rally is pretty rare.

There's some stuff from your collection list that I'm interested in but I'm not sure you'd be willing to trade them.
[/quote]

Sorry, forgot to get back to you. Let me know what you saw on my Card List document. I might trade some of the stuff (if they aren't that difficult to replace). I am also very interested in your unpeeled #00 set. Let me know

RE: Aphotics Trades-Primes|Legends|Lv.X| Extremely Rare Japanese- Need Absol G

Updated wants and haves. New stuff in.

Downtime bump!

Are you still interested in Unown Q??

Pokegym was getting messy, I didn't quite catch an answer from you.

Which cards were you looking for again? >.<

you were offering Dragonairs and I asked if you had my EX wants but their pre-evolved forms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back