Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tons of shines with great deals on all pokemon + Arceues and Dakria and I need a Shaymin!!!!!!!

What do you want for your shiny Palkia, and a Manaphy?

RE: Tons of shines with great deals on all pokemon + Arceues and Dakria and I need a Shaymin!!!!!!!

what do you have?

RE: Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more!

I am back and with Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin!!!!

RE: Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines a

Are the Shiny Dialga and Shiny Palkia legit?

-The Guardian of the Sea

RE: Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!!!!!

ehi, for the shiny mew, check my thread (i lost mine, so i need it)

RE: Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!!!!!

shiny eevee and a shiny magnzone
They are legit, but I lost Dialga, It just disappered!Wahhh

I have a Celibi, a Dialga, Azelf, Uxie, I can get you any Sinnoh starters, a Infernape, a Prinplup, a Torterea (Depending). And my player thread is somewear in this forum.

king deoxyzard, no thanks!

PalkiaROXS said:
shiny eevee and a shiny magnzone
They are legit, but I lost Dialga, It just disappered!Wahhh

Where u trying to clone it?
If you where, someone might of made the trade with you.

great, just pm me when you can do it, and thanks

palkiaroxs: i trade you my heatran for your shiny charizard

no deal

What do you want for shaymin? wait never mind.

what was that for?

I didn't no it was hacked until after I submitted so I editted. Sorry.

Oh, got it!

palkia rox ill give u a lvl 100 shiny charizard for a shiny darkrai

palkiaroxs : i want your shiny charizard what do you want for it. let me know

shiny dialga lv. 100 for shamin or darkaria

can i have a darkia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back