Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tons of shines with great deals on all pokemon + Arceues and Dakria and I need a Shaymin!!!!!!!

I will offer you a shiny altaria(legit) or a shiny crobat (legit) for a shiny deoxys(legiT!??)

Tell me what you think??

;D!!!

RE: Tons of shines with great deals on all pokemon + Arceues and Dakria and I need a Shaymin!!!!!!!

can i have an arcueus and i will give you anything i own
do you have a cyndiquil or a manaphy you could trade

would you like a hacked shiny shuckle?
i want a magnemite.

1.Riulo ranger, no, but i will trade one of my shinyes for.
2. dickapic,no , but i am intrested
3.Danger, what do you have?
4.cjdc, i don't have one, but i have a magnzone
5. Alkzaam let me think about it

well how about for Shiny Milotic(lv 100)

would you do heatran for deoxys? and i have wi-fi now.

no thanks

then is there anything you would trade for the shiny Palkia?

How about a shiny spearow for your deoxys?

will you trade anything for a giratina.

Have you thought any more??

;D!!

1. Alkazzzam What?
2. everyone else no deal

You said that you would think about my shinys i offered you !!well have you thought a bit more yet??

;D!!

yeah, sorry no deal

ready to trade people

palkia i'll do a trade with you for raikou. i'll give you heatran for raikou.

When do you want to trade?

i said i don't want to do that trade!(to pokeking and rilu ranger)

??
Why?
??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back