Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

i know

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

Look on my player thread for what i have.

Not all my pokemon for trade are ther so tell me what you want??

i have all of yours

Tell me what you want maybe i will have it.

unless you have a hidden shaymin , no deal

I do have a Shaymin but i dont want to trade it. Sorry.

Well is there any shiny over level 60 that you will trade for my starter?

1. Infernape, please, i will throw in a shiny or arceus+dakria!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
2.Prince of sea, no

Suicune for Cyndaquil

wait, my cydaquill?

My lv. 70 Regigigas and my creselia for your shiny charizard.

palkiaroxs:I trade you my Heatran for your arceus.

1. Mew no
2. Mark, no
i love trainer cards!!!

here is a palkia and shiny palkia avatar
here is a palkia and shiny palkia avatar

thanks, but where is it?
never mind it just loaded opps, what do you want?

how do you do the trainer card i want to now .

click on the first link in my Signature

What do you want (have heatran, girantina, shineys)
1x Pearl Version

Is the mewtwo legit?

~Daniel

1ad9f78da6e79447c9f5431c5882c888.png

thanks palkiaroxs

no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back