Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

1.I got arceus from pokelen
2.Alkazam deal
3.Mark what do you have that is any good?
4.Prince of sea, i let you borww one of lv 100 for your starter

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

what do you want for arceus exactly let me know
i trade for the arceus hariyama lv100

uhh no!
I want what is listed on my wants.

i trade you my suicune for your arceus let me know

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and man

no i don't really want it that bad

what do you want for darkria?????

What lv is Lucario???

60 i believe

Ok. What do you want for Manaphy??

any shines?

Sorry no shinys......Anything else you want??

Like do you mean let me borrow your lv 100 and let you borrow my starter or do you mean let you have it?
If you want to keep the starter trade me the shiny rayquaza.

(if you can clone one can I keep it?)

can I still keep it if not?

Um which shiny do you want??and is your shiny palkia legit??

1.shiny crobat
2. shiny palkia is liget
3.borrow your strater
4.no raquza deal

Ok ill give you my shiny Crobat(legit) for your shiny Palkia(legit)!! sounds Good!:p

PM me when me and you are on at the same time, and we will trade!

Talk to you then!

okay got it

What do you want for Manaphy and Acrceus??

I dont have any shinys.

1.SHINY MEW +SHINY CHARZARD, STILLRAY
2. INFERNAPE , I DON'T KNOW

opps, pokelen my friend and he is over my house and i forgot to log him out that was actullay me!
sorry!!!

I was talking to Palkiroxs.
OOOOOOOOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back