Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

i know pokeking is...crazy

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

PalkiaROXS said:
i know pokeking is...crazy

Wouldn't exactly say crazy, just no0bish. He just doesn't know what he's doing yet. It's also annoying to clone from what I've heard, you run the risk of losing the Pokemon.

i know , he is a liar.

PalkiaROXS said:
i know , he is a liar.

How so? He wasn't lying in that post... has he lied to you before or something?

hay i know the palkia dude and real life and was just at his house. btw calling me nooby is stupid because i have an ultimate combination in a fight. without cheating
if anyones the lying backstabber here its palkia which btw his name is kyle.

pokeking said:
hay i know the palkia dude and real life and was just at his house. btw calling me nooby is stupid because i have an ultimate combination in a fight. without cheating

How you fight or how your team is organized or trained doesn't make you any less of a no0b. You use improper grammar, you give horrible deals, and you are (( according to Palkia )) a liar. Your team has nothing to do with you being a no0b or not, it's how you act.

i have no idea who you really are, and the only reason you know my name is beacuse you pm ed me saying you could make me a trainer card and i told you my in game name. Anyway you lied by saying you could make trainer cards, which you can't!

here's another thing. i was there and he backstabbed me and threatened his own friend because he gave me some data on arceus so if anyones a noob it's him.

also Ghost_Trainer #1 is right

omg he lives across the street from me.

no you don't and this is my last post to you because i refuse to talk to you!!!!

I already stopped. This is aimed toward Palkia.

anyone wan to trade, and not fight???

Hey PR~
I was wondering if you could trade that shiny rapidash now.

ill trade you shiny crobat or shiny altaria(both legit) for shiny deoxys!(lehit im guessing??)

i can't trade right now , but i take your deals, both

ok so when can you trade and which pokemon did you want for shiny deoxys?(shiny altaria or shiny crobat??)

shiny altaria
Gallade2512 i know this sounds stupid, but what was the trade again?
i got a trainer card, does anyone now how to make it attach to your posts???:D
img

some one please tell me how to attach!!!!

i'll tell you if you promise to give me data on something i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back