Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia!Willing to trade any of them for a custom

Hey PalkiaROXS,
um i am interested in a couple of your pokmeon from your list. I am interested in either you, Shiny Dialga, Shiny Palkia, Darkrai, or Arceus..?

Um i looked at what you are after and i am able to trade you a Suicune LV.100..?
I also have a Jirachi Lv.90, but no shinies sorry.
Please Let me Know What You Think..??
Thanks,
xD

Adamant Jirachi....

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia!Willing to trade any of them for a custom

i will trade ashiny palkia for a sucine and if you can get me that shiny eevee

does anyone want a rotom

palkia roxs what do you want for arceus?
let me know
cheesepuff do you have shiny charizard?

hey plakiaroxs^^ can i trade ur arceus? if its ok, u can check my thread to find something you want, you can tell me any combinations of pokemon with items, just pm me if ur interested^^

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15966

I'll trade you a shiny clampearl and non shiny giratina for Arceuse

Friend code- 0215 7284 2704

hmmmmmmmmm maybe i will get back to you Darkefiat

Shiny raquaza legit?

I'll trade you a Lv.100 Heatran and Empoleon for your Lv.100 Shiny Deoxys

shiny charizard for shiny milotic?

I'll trade you my non-legit shiny Groudon and shiny Metagross for your non-legit Arceus.

I sent you a private message!!

PalkiaROXS, i will glady trade you my Lv.100 Suicune for your Shiny Palkia is you want? Please post your 100% confirmation of our trade so i can put you down on my pre-trade list. For i dont get Diamond until June 21st and wont be able to trade with you until at least then. Hope this isn't a problem. Let me Know What You Think xD

Adamant Jirachi....

I would like your Shiny Palkia/Shiny Dialga(As long as they aren't hacked)
And I have

Heatran, Suciune and shiny gastly (all legal, though the gastly is cloned.)

Im a really close friend of PalkiaROXS...He cant go on the computer right now so i will talk to him on Wifi and will say whatever he says...

what do you want for shiny palkia check my player thread the link is in my signature

Giratina, Suicune, and Shiny Flygon for Arceus and Darkrai?

the big wrap up
Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach:deal
Arctic_Thunder:deal
Pokemanxd:deal
Adamant Jirachi:deal
randomman29:not hacked,Deal
addaluchi:no, but i will take shiny flygon and gitina for my darkria/arceues
and light manphy how about your shiny regice????
Ps;Sorry i didn't post for so long, my mom punished me and said i couldn't use the computer until Saturday.

please tell me if these trades are okay and if you didn't post your friend code

U want a Trainer Card?
Ask in my shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back