Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!

anway i'll do the magnzone and misgamuis thing, what your fc

RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!

would anyone else like to trad. i got 2 shiny dialgas now

RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny dialga and palkia!

I'll trade you a legit shiny raquaza and shiny milotic for darkrai and arceus.

friend code: 3093 3650 1969

my thread: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17053

RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny dialga and palkia!

i will think about . i'll pm you if i want

Okay, get back to me.

What do you want for Shiny Palkia?

got any shinyies???

No i dont what else do yo want?

a magnzone plus magmorter.

I only have Magnezone...

I will give you Magnzone and 3 other pokemon for Manaphy.

Tell me what you want.

do you have any shinys????

some one else want to trade?

trade u a roserase lv33 for a spiritomb

What do you whant for shiney deoxes

do you have a shaymin????

no I don't realy whant one eather though

oh, ok then hmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back