Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny dialga and palkia!

or shiny deoxys for darkai

RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny dialga and palkia!

sorry abel, my wifi just started working, i will pm you when my mom lets me use my ds

RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia!Willing to trade any of them for a cu

i now want a tranier card and are willing to give an acreus or dakria for my own

RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia!Willing to trade any of them for a cu

hello, if ur intersted, pm me^^

RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia!Wi

Shiny Dialga and Shiny Palkia for Shiny Zubat, Rayquaza, Charmander, and A Trainer Card (I'll make one for you). Shiny Dialga and Palkia you caught, right?

-The Guardian of the Sea

plz ill give you any Pokémon i have plz what are your wants?!

ill give my zapdos,articuno,moltres,sceptile lv.100,shiny shellos and shiny gastrodon,alakazam,mismagius,drapion,electabuzz,regirock and steel,phionelatias and latios,lugia,and many more plz!

give me shiny shellos and shiny gastrodon
give me shiny shellos and shiny gastrodon

any one else want to trade?

shining deoxys?

Ill give you a level 100 suicune and a level 70 giratina for arceus

i'll trade u lvl 100 latios plus shining deoxys or lvl 100 rayquaza/lvl 50 lugia

Parukia795660023 you have a deal!!!!!

Heatran for shiny Diagla??

sure , why not?

hello people, please respond!!!!

do u still want shellos and gastrodon(shiny) for darkrai?

wait is shellos shiny???

I'll trade Lucario for whatever you like in my My Player Thread.

I want arceus,please check my list.
I want arceus,please check my list.

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia!Willing to trade any of them for a custom

you don't have anything i want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back