Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia!Willing to trade any of them for a custom

sorry i alredy have scured a deal if dosen't work excpet to here from me

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

what do you want for your spirttomb????

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

hmmm, do yuo have anything good?

if you are interested in shiny regice a deal I spend a lot of time maxing the stats for contests it has rare ribbons but it is legit

does that mean yes or no, or are you saying i have to throw somthig elese in

ok, does that mean either darkrai OR arceus for my giratina and shiny flygon? or both for both?

the first one

no, i have one some asked me for one

What level are your Arceus?

around 80, why are you intrested?

yes

I have a lvl 100 Shiny one, but it has it's Japaneese name.. and it is bugging the living cheese out of me. Would you trade with me?

why is is bugging you. Does it mess up your game. if not i will trade for it.

Can you give me the details of you Arceus? Like it's level. Do you have a lvl 100 one?

no i don't have a level 100 one...
I will pm you the detalis okay?

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and man

heatran for shiny rayquaza since you got two i'll want an arceus also because you can clone it over and over.

no way loser!!!

PalkiaROXS said:
does that mean yes or no, or are you saying i have to throw somthig elese in
no its okay the deal as ok is I am only saying that is legit I caught it in the island cave however sticking to the trade I say yes done deal just confirm me

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and man

deal light manaphy

pokeking said:
heatran for shiny rayquaza since you got two i'll want an arceus also because you can clone it over and over.

That is the worst deal I've ever seen. Heatran is so easy to get, and the catch: It's one of the only breedable legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back