Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

some one please tell me how to attach!!!!

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

my garchomp for your shiny rapidash. Thanks. And do you want it in your sig?, this is how you do it.
1. go to private messages at the top.
2. go to change signature
3. find your picture file. Make sure it is the right amount of pixels. Then copy and paste it in the edit sig. box. So i hope that helps.

what do want for a shiny palkia.also what you want for a arceus or a darkia.

I want arceus check my list

[/size][size=xx-large]i acdentlly traded my palkia for a apom can you duplicate yours and trade it to me?please.
what you want for the regis.ill give you cresala and the three lake legendarys for the regis.
ill give you cresala and the three lakefront pokemon for either darkia or arceus or the regis.

no thanks alex,and gallade i am very gratfull.Also , Mark I checked your thread and didn't see anything good.
Also i can't trade this weekend because i am on vacation.I will be back on tuesday!

note:i (duh) have computer acess here so i can still make trade deals!
yeah my Signature is complete!!!
yeah my Signature is complete!!!

what do you want for shiny palkia??

what do you have?
Ps:i now have wi fi
i will make people trainer cards!!!

hello
anyone there?

What do you want for Manaphy and hacked Arcues??

Will the hacked Arcues mess up my game??
What lv is the Lucario??

no it won't messup your game, do you have shaymin or any shinyes?

Sorry no shinys....

by the way ghost_trainer #1 heatran cannot breed

Heatran can so breed. It's been done, egg and all. I know for a FACT.

Ill give you a shiny Crobat(legit) or a shiny altaria(legit) for your Shiny plakia(legit??)

PalkiaROXS, where did you get Arceus??

Can I borrow a LV:100 pokemon to beat the E4.
Plus could you clone me an arceus?

i want arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back