Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny dialga and palkia!

if anyone wants a shiny mewtwo I now have one!!!!

RE: Kyle Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny dialga and palkia!

hey, can i trade ur deoxys with shining ho-oh or latios v. 100? and can i also trade ur shing mewtwo?

ill trade a groudon for a darkrai plz

also i'll trade lv. 100 latios for darkai, jirachis/mews/celebis are options too^^

pokeplaya noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I may be trading you the Suicune for the Deoxys untouched, only if Shadelon doesn't agree, I'll release more information later, k?

k got it, but it almost untoched

I want these if they have no nicknames
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Milotic

I have shiny:
Rapidash
Venomoth
Ludicolo
Gyarados
Linoone
Primeape
Houndoom
Flygon

Thanks

I remember Cyber End saying that the owner name would say: Space Station but in this form: WSHMKR (( This is Jirachi's ))

everyone almost all my pokemon are from trades and unless the traders lied to me they are liget!!!!

Hey, don't get angry. You should check to make sure they are legit. Nobody likes a hacked Pokemon.

i really don't rember who i traded most of this stuff with, but you can ask if i know or not

Personally that matters not. I'm getting a Deoxys lvl 30 from somewhere different. Your Deoxys is quite a high lvl if it's supposed to start at lvl 30.

Yeah, you call that 'barely untrained'?

yeah, it only 20 level roughly and it only learns about 2 moves in that time

You obviously don't understand how some people are. 20 levels IS a lot. That's 1/5 of the total amount of levels a Pokemon can grow if they are just hatching from an egg.

Oh Ghost trainer, take a chill-pill. ;)
PalkiaRox, would you like a magnezone for a darkrai? (i just evolved my magnemite) pm me if you want to trade.

i'm still here if u want shiny h-oh for darkai...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back