Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

PalkiaROXS said:
no problem

What do you want (have heatran, girantina, shineys)
1x Pearl Version

Is the mewtwo legit?

~Daniel

RE: Ultimate Pokemon thread,Darkia,Arecus!!!!!!!!plus shiny Dialga and Palkia and many others!!!!!

1. what shines
2. mewtwo is legit

PalkiaROXS said:
1. what shines
2. mewtwo is legit

Lv.100 Shiney Charizard (Medium Wait)
Shiney Gorybess
Shiney Crobat
Shiney Pelipier

~Daniel

Palkia I will trade my starter for a lv 100 pokemon.

i will respond tomorrow i have to get off, prince of sea no, but did you sea what i posted on the starter post.Dm not enough time. Good night!!!

anyone want to trade, plus check out my human pokemon story on fan fiction!

Palkiaroxs, I was wonderin when we are going to trade garchomp for shiny rapidash? Its been like two weeks...

sorry , i am really behind in my trades, i can't seem to find time, but when i do i will trade

can i get for the avatar arceus and shiny rayquaza and shiny deoxys

i will add in my heatran and a japanese Emploeon

i have polkia i will trade it for lugia

wait, i don't have either of those

i pm you saskue

anyone want to trade?

come on some one trade with me!

RE: Tons of shines with great deals on all pokemon + Arceues and Dakria and I need a Shaymin!!!!!!!

i'll trade with you.

RE: Tons of shines with great deals on all pokemon + Arceues and Dakria and I need a Shaymin!!!!!!!

you again, what do you have, unless you have a shaymin or shines, please stop bugging me!

would you trade your Darkria for my shiny electrode?

What do you want for the shiny deoxys? (shiny tentacool?) '_'

EDIT: oh yeah i forgot to mention i won't have wi-fi or internet till weekend.

Hey!
It is me mrshaun7.
I would like your Shiny Charizard & Shiny Raquaza.
You should either PM me for the trade or post on my player thread.
So, wut do you want....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back