Wi-Fi Trades Arceues , Shiny Dakria, Shiny Shaymin are all here and many more awesome shines and pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tons of shines with great deals on all pokemon + Arceues and Dakria and I need a Shaymin!!!!!!!

i will trade you a suicune (nonlegit) a heatran and a girantia (not sure if legit) for 1 aresus.

RE: Tons of shines with great deals on all pokemon + Arceues and Dakria and I need a Shaymin!!!!!!!

1. i don't to trade the almost unobtainable pokemon for a shiny.
2. cool, deal!

you never said you didn't want to trade with me. also i'll give you lots of things for the three legendary dogs. i'll give you giratina, heatran, anything else i got you ask i give for it.(to the limit so tell me first.)

when cam we do it im ready my name is PAT my fc is 0086-8829-5134 has the ever screwed up your game so far.where are u palkiaroxs are u on wi fi

okay cool, i pm you
pokeking no!!!!!!!

anyone want to make deals, i can't trade right now!

palkiaroxs: i trade you suicune for charizard shiny

no thanks!

are u ready 4 trade palkiaROXS

sorry can't

when can u?

What do you want for my legit shaymin.

uh... i will give you a shiny mewtwo and a shiny mlotic?

do you want a shiny camerupt at all?

yes, i do!

i also have a shiny roserade,kecleon,lvl 100 walrein, and as you know tenacool.they are all shiny and legit.

You want the Kyogre?

Give me 30 min. and it will be ready.

My Heatron for your non-legit Darkrai or Arceus?

dibs on making the shiny palkia avatar
palkiaroxs1.jpg
does this work?

how exactly do you put it in, I know where to go, but not the url to put it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back